32: Jaice

Chapter 32: Jaice

A/N: Walang kuryente, tubig at connection, okay paba to?

“Oh? Nakapag usap na kayo?” Tanong ni Sam pagkarating namin sa Condo ko.

“Yeah,” Sagot naman ni Ice.

Dumadagdag na naman yung pressure dito sa loob. I just saw mom sitting at Vienna's right side. Gosh, ano kaya pinagsasabi ng babaeng to.

“Oh hi honey, you didn't told me na lalabas ka?” she asked, tas mahinang umubo. “With a guy?”

I was going to answer when, “Oh, wait you look familiar! Do I know you Son?” she asked, making me more confused.

But I remembered when Ice was here when they came back from Autumn's party. I sighed contentedly.

“Y-yes ma'am.”

I gritted my teeth when my mom chuckled even more colder. I stiffled a smile when Ice looked at me.

“No wonder... why are you with her?” The faint of my mom's laugh echoed the house. Fuck, so this is it.

Sam interrupted, “Ah tita, magkaibigan lang talaga sila.” she said in a tremulous voice.

No, wag Sam. You don't know my Mom.

“Oh really?” I can hear the sarcasm in her words. “I see,” she added before going inside the kitchen while still looking at me.

Tinignan ko naman si Sam ng masama pagkatapos, “Don’t you ever do that again okay? wag Sam. I don't wanna lose you. And why would you say, sila? Not ‘kami’?” I asked roughly, and I even whispered.

Damn it, pano pag sinabi ni Mommy to ni Lola? Tsaka mapupunta kay Ate? Edi palayasin pa ako dito. Why would my Mom come here? To ruin the ambiance? She's just making me more frustrated!

“No, wait. I was just trying to save you two, I'm sorry.”

“I’m sorry too, okay lang yon. Thank you so much.” I smiled and immediately turned my head to Ice who never spoke. Lumakad na din siya papuntang pinto pero pinigilan ko siya.

“Wait, where are you going?” I asked.

He sighed, “I’m going home na babe, I'm afraid na baka ako pa ang dahilan para mag away kayo ng mommy mo. And you know that I know that you hate that, okay? Uuwi nako, mag rereview din ako,” he even took a glimpse at my back.

“Oh okay, thank you for the flower,” I tred carefully, my heart captures finality not...

“F-flower? What flower?” he asked, dragging his hands to his bag but instantly drops it.

“What? You just gave me a white flower...” I uttered confusedly.

He gave me a huh-look.

“You just gave me a flower, the children? Yeah, you even told them to give me those, I think?”

He sighed, “Wala talaga, I just, bought some foods that's it babe,” there was finality in his voice.

I felt heavy in my chest, but in detest I pushed it back so that it won't ache anymore... wherever that was.

“Ah, wala, wala lang yon. You should go, it's getting dark na... Ingat ka, loveyou.” I whispered.

He grabbed my waist and hugged me but my breath didn't falter anymore. Cause I want someone to hug me this time.

“I love you more be...”

I smiled before he let go of my head. Lumakad na siya papuntang labas but my mind was still plain and the placid yet confusing thoughts was still there. Giving me something that I don't know.