Chapter 14: Liquor Courage

Megan's Pov:

"Wear this." Monica tosses a skirt at me.

"My butt won't be able to fit in this." I tell her holding the little skirt up. 

"Exactly why I told you to wear it." Monica jokes and I throw it back at her laughing. There's so many clothes laid out on Monica's bed, and so many options to choose from. When I find a cute two piece outfit I slip it on. 

"Coiya, how it look?" I ask her giving her a spin before I once again look through the mountain of clothes. Always expect for Monica to have something nice to wear the next day. 

"I love it." She sings as she comes back in the room lookin fine as fuck in her outfit.

We're at Monica's gettin ready while the guys went to wherever to get ready. We goin all out cause if this party turns out to be a blow over best believe we got plan b ready. Not gon lie it's just go to Shawn's house but why not go lookin hot to tempt our men.

"MG, hurry up and pick. Either pants goes with that shirt. It's not like it'll matter cause when you and Shawn go up in a room its-" I interrupt Monica taking off the pants I'm wearing now to put the cute pair I just found.

"Monica, callete." I shush her jumping into my pants, before looking for something else.

"Meg, no juegas conmigo. No tengamos mucho tiempo para jugar vestido." She yells at me in Spanish. I just scoff at her and pick up the disco shorts. 

When we're all dressed, hair done, make up done, we out the door not before giving Monica's mom a hug and telling her siblings bye.

"A la verga guey!"she yells into the sunset. I deadpan at those words cause girl not the time.

"Monica, calm yo ass down."

"Que? I'm ready party." She shimmies her shoulders at me. I can't help but smile at he excitement. 

We strut like models down the sidewalk to get to the car. The way Monica's hair bounces and it's slightly pushed back by the wind. Coiya's hips rock cause she's thicker than a snicker, and the booty looks goodt in them jeans. 

"We lookin foxy." I say as we stop in front of the car observing each other.

"Damn right." Coiya say puttin her shades on. She k

"Let's ride." I say the gettin in the driver seat. I hardly drive so I'm enjoying it while I can. We play music on the broken down radio with the windows cracked so it won't mess up our hair. Poor Deon gon have to struggle to get the up again, but that's what he gets for lettin anybody fix his car.

We pull up to Deon's house, and I get out to speak to my family.  Uncle Tilo and Uncle Marcus sittin on the porch smokin a cigarette. I just cross my arms at the two.

"Is that my baby, MG? Girl, you look too much like yo mamma." He smiles. "Put a bag over that face."

"Uncle Tilo, don't do my mamma." I laugh as I give him a hug then uncle Marcus.

"Y'all all goin to that party right?"

"Yes sir. Can one of yall tell Deon to come on? He needs to hurry up cause his car ain't got no air and my friends in the car."

"I'll go get 'im." Unc. Marcus gets up and goes in the house. I take his seat since I don't want to stand waiting.

"So, how's my mamma?"

"She's... Herself. Been seein that old man up the street."

"I heard."

"Why not just go see her? You know she misses you."