Chapter 9: Kiss Kiss Fall in Love

Shawn's POV:

When morning came after that busy night, I had a pounding headache but thankfully wasn't feeling sick.

I look at a sleeping beauty next to me. My hand feels glued to her boob so I'll let her figure this out so I won't hurt her nipple. I bet she'll like the pain. My admiring came to an end when I hear shuffling coming from my/Deon's room.

"Megan, wake up." I shake her gently to wake her up. She just grumbles.

"Megan, you got to wake up." I shake her harder.

"Megan." I shake he roughly and she wakes up.

"What?!" She looks back at me and I close my eyes hoping my head shows me mercy.

"Hangover." I say feeling my head throb.

"Oh, my bad." She says with no sympathy.

"We have a problem. I had accident."

"You peed on Nana's couch and let me sleep in it?" She says about to get up but I pull her back.

"No, but I took care of my problem and the aftermath was in my hand but you put my hand on your tit so now it's like my hand is glued to you." I say and she pull her shirt away to look down at it.

"Oh, it's like milk to milk." She jokes. I'm mortified because what?

 I'm mortified because what?

"I want you to take it off." I tell her.

"Oh okay." She pulls my hand off slowly, and there's dry cum and some still runny like it's new.

"I also... stained some of it on your pants." I speak lowly in embarrassment. But it was like what I said went in one ear and out the other. There was no reaction from her like she was in her own thoughts.

"Oh, you're not ready to explore my mind yet. You gon have to know what I like and what you can do even when I'm unavailable." Waves of heat flashes down my back at this woman's words. Freaky on another level. She sits up to stretch her arms making them pop.

"Deon and Coiya are up." I tell her hoping she'll get the hint.

"Believe me, they ain't comin out yet." She says getting up and stretching with her back to me. I can get a clear view of the very much visible cum stains on them.

"C'mon, you need to go get dressed." She tells me before bending forward putting her hands on her knees. "This the last time I sleep on this couch. My back hurt." I don't hesitate to slap her butt making her gasps out loud and turn to look at me.

"Shawn." She gives me an annoyed look.

"Megan." I mock her before pulling up my underwear then getting from under those hellish hot blankets.

"That stung." I put my pants on.

"Sorry to hear that." I say feeling anything but that, walking around her going to the bathroom.