Chapter 12: Broken Ceramic Doll

Warning/ Surprise: Sexy scene.

Shawn's Pov:

I woke up with joy this morning. I feel so.... so good. I don't know when's the last time I've had sexual anything with a girl, but it was so worth the wait with her. I'm a bit embarrassed that I came too fast though.

Megan is still sleep, dry drool her cheek. She must've been sleeping good then. Good that means I did my job right.

"Hey, gorgeous." I kiss all around her face. There's no response.

"Megan, it's time to wake up." I kiss her ear.

"No." She whines turning away from me. I smile at her behavior.

"C'mon." I kiss her neck once, twice, and keep going. 

"Oh, Shawny, got some head, now he gettin kinda freaky." She says with her eyes still closed.

"What about you, huh? You've reacted to my every touch. I bet if I slide a finger" I slide a finger down her body to the front of it. "Inside your shorts, you'd be-" She cuts me off.

"I'm up!" She jumps out the bed, and runs out the room. I can't help but laugh at her because I know I'm right. 

"Now to deal with you." I look down at my morning wood. Maybe I can join Megan in the bathroom? Woah, my thoughts are getting ahead of me. 

"Hey, Shawn, I need some help." She hear her call from the bathroom. I frown making my way over to the door. Knocking softly, I wait to see what's the problem.

"What's wrong?" But she opens it and snatches me in. Great minds think alike.

We spend most our morning before school starts in the bathroom before actually get ready for it. I couldn't be happier.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

While we wait for Deon to come gets us, we giggle at any and everything. I don't know why things are suddenly funny. Not that I'm complaining though, I love seeing her happy. My baby never been so relaxed, I bet having a release like that could do wonders to you. I'm honored to be the first to make her do that.

"C'mon." Deon pulls up with Coiya in the passenger seat.

"Well I'll be damned, they cheesin and shit." Coiya smirks looking at us from the back.

"Y'all finally fucked." 

"No." We answer at the same time. No regrets either, we have a date first.

"What?" She asks shocked.

"Coiya, leave it alone. Ion wanna hear this with her in the car."

"Deon, I don't complain when Coiya tells me the shit y'all do." She mean mugs him. I can guess how annoying that must be on her part, but I can guess how annoying it is on his part too, considering that he knew way too much of what went on between her and Trey. Ew, to hear the nasty things some did to you cousin? Well, good thing I don't have any, I think.

"MG, it's too early for this."

"You startin stuff this early."

"Nah, you the one bullshittin."

"You the one bitchin." And just like that they're callin each other names on the way to school. Some were funny, others were something you'd wince at, some we had to interfere.

"Nice to know how you feel." He say getting out the car, slamming it shut.

"Same here." She closes her door. Well at least she didn't slam it.