Chapter 27: Poof Be Gone

(Warning: CNC... attempt) 

Shawn's Pov:

"She still mad?" Deon asks me while we watch Megan, Coiya and Monica talk with Lu and her friends. I wonder why she isn't included in our friend group as much as they hang out with each other. 

"Yes." I slam my locker shut not taking my eyes off what's going on in the corner. 

After yesterdays fiasco, they did in fact walk out the house without Megan. So much shit was said that can never be taken back. I almost fought with Charles when he accused that I would be a deadbeat like him. Jealousy had never smelt so clear. 

I heard that men fear having daughters cause they don't want to be reminded of how they acted in order to create them. I mean I want daughters, but I'd hate for the day they start dating.

"Why didn't you just say you ain't told Nana?"

"I tried to but she was asleep then tried this morning but she was already gone with Monica."

"I meant as soon as Nana said it."

"I was too shocked that she knew."

Our view is blocked when a pink face with a blond ponytail stands in our way.

"You're not tired of her yet?" Saydey takes a look over her shoulder at them then back at me. 

"What the hell do you want?" I respond back bored. Promise, I got rid of her. This is the first time we talked since we broke up.

"I miss you." The sweet voice I used to think was sexy makes me feel sick.

"Crazy, I haven't even thought of you." She huffs at me.

"We used to be good friends." 

"That was before I found out you was racist." I shrug my shoulders trying to go around her but she jumps in front of me again.

"I wasn't." And in denial.

"And I remember you dumping me." I remind her that it was her who that it was over. Right?

"Well, I want to get back together." 

"Not gonna happen." I shake my head. "I'm taken."

"You'll get bored of her." That caused my lip to twitch into a crooked smile.

"She could never be you, Saydey." I step around her. "Now if you will excuse me, I'm trying to get to my girlfriend." had to throw that out there.

Deon just follows beside me not saying a word. Though, I see why cause I'm receiving daggers from every girl we're about to approach.

"So..." I let out a nervous laugh as we approach them.

"What was goin there?" Megan tilts her head at me waiting for an answer. 

"Just an annoying pest."

"Hmm." Attitude, sass, sarcasm is all I've gotten from her since yesterday. It's pissing me off cause we agreed to talk not argue. I mean we aren't arguing but this little game isn't fun to me. She turns her back to me and start talking with her friends again. 

"Excuse me-" I slide in the middle of their circle to stand in front of her. "Um, I've been wanting to talk to you all day." I look over my shoulders before continuing. "I see you have some free time." The girls behind me murmur under their breath.

"Later." 

"No."  

"I said later." Her arms cross under her chest pushing those lovelies up nicely. I won't confess to look at them. "We can talk later."