JK 6

"Why do we have to go to this party?" sigh as I felt Rosé strap me into her passenger seat.

"It's important to our business." Rosie says, but something tells me there's something else.

"What business?" I cross my arms.

"Kim Jisoo." she says and I look at her without understanding.

"I didn't understand the reference."

"Let's see if something finally happens."

"You two?" I say surprised.

"Why not?" She looks at me as if I had offended her.

"I'm just surprised, she seems so closed." I say without thinking and Rosie starts laughing "What?"

"We're not talking about the same person, I'm sure. The Kim Jisoo I know makes friends easily and is super nice to everyone. Gentle and kind." I look at her incredulously. "She took you home the day you were drunk, Jen."

"She hates me, she's already made that clear."

"I would do the same as her, look at the things Irene does."

"I have no control over Irene!"

"Just about your relationship with her." she says and I understood her suggestion. The day I break up with Irene, Rosé will throw the biggest party in the country.

"Anyway, she's always hostile and only agreed to return to the company if I agreed not to meet her." Sigh.

"She's so hot, oh God, that heart-shaped mouth is so wonderful."

"How do you know?" I squint my eyes.

"Did I forget to tell you that we had a really hot kiss session?" she bites her lip.

"WHAT?!"

"Calm down, Jen! It was at one of the happy hours, we were leaving when I started flirting with her, I didn't even think she would take it seriously, until she did and when I realized, we were in the backseat of her car and clothes were about to be taken off when her phone rang." she lets out a heavy sigh "I've never been with someone as hot as her." I just stay silent while she parks and we enter the club. As soon as we enter, I see Kang Seulgi.

"What is she doing here?" I grit my teeth angrily.

"Don't worry, she won't remember Irene tonight."

"How do you know?"

"She's interested in Jisoo." she nods towards Seulgi who has her hand on Jisoo's leg. Both are laughing and the looks make it clear what's going on. I get irritated in a matter of seconds and walk over to our table.

After 2 hours, I'm starting to get annoyed because I can't figure out where Irene and Jisoo are. Wait, what? Why am I worried about Jisoo? We don't get along.

I'm slightly upset and want to leave, but I bump into someone and sigh. I start mumbling an apology until I see Jisoo. She's smiling, those white teeth and that red mouth.

"Like what you see?" she says and I blink.

"What?"

"Jennie Kim, if you weren't engaged..." she starts to say and stops. I arch an eyebrow.

"So?" I say and she just laughs "I didn't know you were close to Kang Seulgi."

"She's wonderful, isn't she?" she smile.

"I wouldn't say that..."

"Why did your fiancée cheat on you with Seulgi a few years ago?" she says calmly.