JK 8

I'm so angry I can't even talk about what happened. The moment I saw Seulgi with her hands on Jisoo's shoulders and Jisoo clearly enjoying it, it was like a volcano erupted inside of me.

A short time later, I asked Yeri to request Jisoo's presence in my room, there were still things to be discussed about the next campaign, I found out that she had left with Seulgi shortly after I left and that she informed her that she wouldn't be coming today either. Does Seulgi have everything I want? Before Irene, now Jisoo.

"Earth for Jennie!" I hear an irritating tone of voice and see Rosé throw a magazine at my table.

"What was it?!" I say irritated.

"What bad mood is this? It's been a while since you were at this level."

"Don't piss me off, Chaeyoung, today is not a good day for this."

"Hey, cousin!" Nayeon walks through the door all smiling.

"Bunny! I didn't know you were back!" She hugs me tightly.

"She has a few days and..." she stops talking when she sees the magazine and picks it up "Once a player, always a player!" she says irritated.

"Who?" I say confused and take the magazine. "Korea's Hottest Heart: Is Kim Jisoo Just a Playgirl?" there is a photo of Jisoo with Seulgi, apparently taken yesterday, at the door of a bar. Both are laughing and Jisoo has her arm around Seulgi's waist, but there are still pictures of Hanbin, Soojoo and Nayeon. "Wait, was she the cause of your chaos some time ago?"

"Who else would it be?" she sits beside Rosie.

"I had no idea." I say as I look at the cover of the magazine in a mixture of shock and confusion.

I'm gathering my things to leave, it's already dark and I'm extremely tired. I stretch a little until I hear the door open, revealing a Jisoo wearing only shorts and a sweater.

"Hey!" She smiles "Bad day?" My heart speeds up just seeing that smile.

"What are you doing here?" I pick up my things and walk towards the door.

"I came to kidnap you."

"I'm not interested." I try to get past her, but she holds my arm.

"Please?" she pouts and I roll my eyes.

"Make it quick." I shrug and she claps her hands like a 5 year old who just got a candy.

She makes me get in her car and takes us to her house. No one says anything and she puts on soft music, just tapping her fingers on the steering wheel.

When we arrive, she covers my eyes with her hands and guides me into the kitchen. I gape at the sight of the assembled table, in the light of candles and flower petals scattered on the table and floor. The aroma is so indescribable and delicious.

"What does that mean?!" I arch an eyebrow.

"Dinner?" She pulls me to the table, making me sit down.

"Why?"

"Are you not hungry?" She pouts again.

"Do you think you can get everything you want by pouting?" I say irritated when I remember the magazine.

"Yeah" she says simply while pouring me a glass of wine "I hope you like spaghetti." the moment I smell the noodles, my stomach decides to show itself making a noise, making me blush. Lucky the light is dim. We ate in pleasant silence until she brought us some chocolate and blueberry cupcakes.

"Did you cook all this?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Because you deserve." she says simply and I roll my eyes "About yesterday..."