KJ 2

"I need you here NOW, Jisoo!" I hear my father yell into the phone.

"I can't go now, I have an important meeting at the company." Sigh.

"You have 15 minutes to get here." he hangs up. I hit my head on the steering wheel and 10 minutes later I call Joy.

"Did you study the presentation?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Aish, don't call me that, call me unnie!" sigh "How well did you memorize it?"

"Maybe I don't know some mere details, but the essence I managed to understand well, why?"

"You'll present at the meeting today."

"WHAT!?" she screams. The second scream in less than 5 minutes. What a great way to digest lunch.

"Something came up and I can't go. You'll have to introduce yourself and don't worry, you're great. It will do perfectly fine. Be all right, Joy and I'll call you later." I hang up when I arrive at CJ's building. I walk in quickly and just force a smile at the people who treat me like I'm porcelain. For God, how I hate these naughty gold-diggers.

"You arrived 1 minute early, congratulations sister!" Seokjin laughs as I enter the room.

"What is this shit about?" I throw the bag on the table. I hate not keeping my commitments. "I have an extremely important meeting and I was forced to come here." I sigh and sit down across from him.

"Looks like you're taking this job very seriously." he watches me. "What's the interest behind it? Who's the girl?"

"I just like work, I have a certain creative freedom." I shrug and see my 'beloved' father enter the room accompanied by some people.

"Good to see my two kids together!" He smiles and I roll my eyes. Seokjin as the tosser he's gets up and bows down.

"Good afternoon, appa!" Jin gives me an angry look and I just ignore him.

"And as always, my rebellious daughter."

"What is this all about?"

"I think the time for playing is coming to an end." my father sits at the end of the table "Seokjin is more than prepared to assume his position, I believe you're too, Jisoo."

"Wait, what?" I straighten up in my chair. "I'm at Chanel, I can't leave now."

"You're leaving to take up your position here, Kim Jisoo, that's not open to negotiation." he raises his voice and I cross my arms "You have a month not to let Jennie Kim down, I think it's more than enough to organize your department. Then, in a month, we'll have an event to announce the two of you." he smiles and Jin smiles too.

"A month is not enough."

"Don't tease me, Jisoo, or I'll cut it down to 15 days."

"I've said countless times that I'm not interested in working here, I don't like the environment and all the falsehood that I have to put up with!"

"If you don't like it, then change it after taking up your position. After 6 months you two have assumed your respective positions, let's meet again."

"Why?" I say irritated.

"Just assume your role and do your best, in 6 months we meet again. Do you want to participate in organizing your launch event?"

"No, I don't care about that, for me, I wouldn't have that."

"ENOUGH, KIM JISOO!" He knocks on the table "You're out of bounds. You're released." I get up irritated "Remember, Jisoo, 30 days." I roll my eyes before leaving.

DAMMIT! SHIT! FUCK! You're screwed, Kim Jisoo.

By the time I arrive at the Chanel building, most of the employees must have already left. I ride in the elevator and hope Jennie doesn't get so mad at me, because this time, it's not my fault. I give the door two soft taps and hear her firm, annoyed tone ordering me inside.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" she screams as I enter the room.

"Jen, something happened and I couldn't let it go." She gets up and I approach her.

"WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED THAT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE NEXT CAMPAIGN PLANNING MEETING?" she has that murderous look. I place my hands on her cheeks and stare into her eyes. Jennie's really perfect with those cat eyes and those cute cheeks, and I don't know where I got the courage to do that. Maybe I lost my fear of dying.

"I'll miss you." I say softly as I look at those pretty pink lips and bring our faces closer. When she realizes what I've said, her look changes from angry to confused.

"Jen, let's go..." a voice echoes in the room "NO, NO, DON'T FALL INTO THAT JEN!" I know that voice. Jennie pushes me away and I turn to see Nayeon. Great, another headache. "What are you doing here?"

"I work here, Bunny." I smile and she squints her eyes. Our relationship didn't develop very well.

"Don't call me like that!" she says angrily.

"And what are you doing here?"

"Doesn't matter." she goes towards Jennie and I grab her by the wrist. She freezes in place and I pull her closer to me. Jennie is already sitting in her chair, her face expressionless.

"Nabong, it's been some time, you still haven't got over it? Can't forgive me?" I take a deep breath and watch her face. Nayeon is beautiful, fun, but has high expectations sometimes.

"I'll never forgive you and I'll not let you play the same game with my cousin." She lets go and approaches Jennie.

"Are you two cousins?!" I look at the two gaping mouths "I should have guessed, considering that..." I shake my head, better not to irritate them anymore.

"What?" is the first thing Jennie says. Her gaze is cold and far away.

"Nothing, tomorrow I'll come here to talk to you."

"About what?" She arches an eyebrow.

"We'll talk tomorrow, I'll leave them alone."

pls, don't forget to vote