JK 24

"I'm so stupid." I say when I see the elevator doors close and Jisoo leave.

"Didn't you tell her?" Jongin is crouched down, collecting the photos Jisoo threw at me.

"No, I didn't know how to tell that someone wanted to kill her." I feel the tears fall and he hugs me, squeezing me against him.

"Go after her, don't let this misunderstanding break the bond that unites you two." He pats my back and pushes me when the elevator doors open.

My heart is so racing as I exit the elevator and the company, looking all over the place, trying to find Jisoo or at least the trail of where she went. Until I see Seokjin accompanied by another man. This one is carrying Jisoo, who looks passed out, towards a black sedan and I run over to them.

"Jin, Jin!" I say breathless as I approach them and I see his surprised look as he turns to me.

"Hey, Jen." He gives a polite smile and keeps watching me.

- So what happened? - support your hands on your knees.

"Jisoo called me and I was worried. She said she wasn't feeling well and when we got here she was on the ground. I thought you would know what happened or could you tell me what happened between the two of you." He raises an eyebrow, clearly suspicious.

"What do you mean?"

"I think it will rain, get in the car and follow us. I'm worried about my sister's health." He sighs heavily and it makes me confused. "We can talk at home."

I have a strange feeling, but I get in the car anyway. Jisoo's pale and looks so cold. I rest my hand on your forehead, but your temperature feels normal.

After nearly an hour in the car, we entered a huge property far from the city, when I say far away, it's really far away. The house is huge and old, there are security guards everywhere.

"You really like to feel safe." I comment when the car stops and one of them opens the door for me.

"Better safe than worry, Jen." he nods to the security guard and he picks Jisoo in his lap again. "Do you mind staying in the same room as Jisoo? While she rests and we wait for the doctor?"

I nod my head as I follow the grumpy boy, who's carrying Jisoo in his arms, another security guard opens a large wooden door. The room is huge, but there is little furniture and decoration items.

Argh, why are men so bad at decorating? I roll my eyes as I take in the room. The security guard puts Jisoo on the bed slowly and stares at her. I clear my throat and he looks at me, shaking his head in denial.

"You shouldn't have gotten in that car." he says softly and looks back at Jisoo.

"What are you talking about?" I approach him.

"You should have asked for help." he sighs "You two are too beautiful to die for money."

"What?!" I raise my voice and the door opens, revealing the same security, who opened the door, nodding his head to the other. He looks at Jisoo again before leaving the room without saying anything else.

I pick up my phone and see there's no signal. Wonderful! I throw it onto the bed and end up hitting Jisoo, who now frowns.

"Ouch!" She pouts and opens her eyes slowly. At first she looks confused and looks around, trying to figure out where she's, but then she puts her hands on her head and I run to her, sitting down beside her.

"Chu talk to me, what are you feeling?" I put my hand on her chin and she pushes me away.

"I told you not to touch me." she gets up and staggers on her feet, leaning against the wall "My head is exploding."

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"I was trying to get to my car, so someone called me. When I turned around, everything went dark." she says softly. Oh no. No, no, no. I'm really stupid. It's Jin, it's always been him, he's behind the sabotage of Jisoo's car. It was him with that familiar pen.

"We need to get away from here, we need to get away NOW, Jisoo." I go to her and make her sit on the bed again.

"I don't even know where we're." she pulls her hand from mine "What the hell are you talking about? By the way, why are you here?"

"Your brother is trying to kill you, Jisoo." I swallow hard and she looks at me confused, then starts to laugh.

"Jin? Did you hit your head?" she puts her hand on my forehead "Why am I listening to you? You're a liar and..." I put my hands on her face and kiss her, sticking my tongue in her mouth, not waiting for any reaction. Jisoo pulls me on top of her, squeezing the back of my neck and sucking my tongue.

"Look at me and tell me if you really believe that I ever lied to you." I lean my forehead against hers as we move away "Ask me anything, Jisoo, about whatever you want and I'll answer, but I swear, I never lied or cheated on you."

"I hate myself so much for not being able to hate you as I should, for blindly believing anything you say." She closes her eyes, rubbing her nose against mine "As much as I say no, my heart believes in you because I can see in your eyes that you're sincere with me." She turns to face me.

"Sorry to interrupt the couple of lovebirds, but we have some issues to resolve, little sister." the door opens and Jin is standing outside, with a macabre smile on his face, as he rolls up the sleeves of his shirt, making me gulp as I feel the fear start to spread in my mind.