KJ 9

"You're so quiet." Seulgi whispers softly beside me.

"I know, sorry." I run my hand over my face and sigh. The images of Jennie and me in the kitchen, weeks ago, are stuck in my mind and I don't know what to do about it.

"What's wrong with you? Any pain?" Seulgi shakes me by the shoulders. "You need to tell me if you feel pain in your nail, or else Jennie will cut me to pieces for not taking good care of you." She says in a panicked expression.

"I'll ask you a question and you need to be honest with me." I say seriously and she smiles, releasing me and throwing her legs in my lap.

"Go ahead, pabo." She takes a sip of her soda.

"I was in love with Jennie?" Seulgi chokes when she hears me and spits the soda on Jennie's white armchair.

"Why are you asking me that?" she says while trying to control her breathing.

"Seulgi."

"Yeah" she says without looking at me.

"But it was one-sided, right?" I nudge her and she sighs.

"Hey, we're here!" Irene says. She and Jennie were working out together, you know what that workout was like for them to be so sweaty, but who am I to worry about it?

"Are you two okay?" Jennie stops in front of us and looks at the chair. "What did you do?" her tone of voice has already increased.

"W-w-well..." Seulgi starts to say and Irene is shaking her head to shut her up.

"Seulbear told me a joke and I choked, I ended up spitting in your chair, but I'll clean it up, don't worry." I shrug.

"Did you choke?" Jennie widens her eyes and approaches me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm, don't worry." I get up "I'm going to lie down."

"Why? Are you sure you're okay?" Jennie grabs my wrist and I pull it.

"Yes, don't worry, I'll clean the chair later."

***************************

After forcing myself to sleep, I wake up a few hours later and find it almost midnight. I hear upbeat music coming from the living room and trip over my own feet until I get there. I'm scratching my eyes when I feel someone push me against the wall.

"Ouch"" I say while yawning. "Why are someone attacking me?"

"It's not attacking." Chaeng's soft voice wakes me up and I look at her confused.

"Hey, Chae. Are you drunk?" I take a deep breath when I smell the wine coming from her.

"No, not yet." She says looking at my mouth.

"What are you doing?" I'm almost melting into the wall, so afraid of her doing something.

"Oh, it's true, you don't remember." She gets closer and I swallow hard.

"Where's Jennie?" I say softly "What do you mean?"

"From when we had fun together." She whispers with her mouth so close to mine that I feel her breath.

"Where's Lisa?"

"We breaked up."

"YOU LOSE YOUR MIND!" I hear Jennie scream and see her pull Chaeng back "Are you crazy? You two were almost kissing."

"What fault do I have if this cutie is here so loose?" Chae laughs and tries to approach me again.

"Chaeyoung, you don't want to see me angry." Jennie steps in front of me and my gaze lands on her ass. She's really hot, especially wearing these short pajamas. And I really wanted to squeeze your ass right now.

"Jisoo is a good kisser and I really wanted to kiss someone right now." Chaeng rolls her eyes.

"How do you know that?" Jennie approaches her.

"We've kissed a few times, have you forgotten?"

"Oh yeah, before..." Jennie turns to me and shuts up.

"What?"

"Nothing, why are you awake at this hour?" she says seriously.

"I woke up now and wanted to drink water, but I heard the music and I didn't understand what was happening."

"Sorry, I should have guessed it would slow you down." She sighs.

"It's okay, I'll just drink water and go back to my room." I shrug and go to the kitchen, leaving the two behind.

*************************

In the morning, I wake up to the annoying noise of the doorbell and get up irritated. I've barely opened my eyes and I already feel this throbbing pain in the side of my head. I open the door to see Irene wearing a workout outfit. They'll "work out" again.

"I don't know where Jennie's, but you can come in and be free. You should already know how everything works right here." I say irritated and close the door.

"Someone woke up in an excellent mood." she teases me and I take a deep breath.

"My head is pounding."

"Do you want to go to Dr. Soojin?" I hear Jennie's voice and turn to see her. She's only wearing a tank top and shorts. Very short. And that makes me angrier than before.

"Kim, you look extremely hot." Irene says in a teasing tone and I roll my eyes. I walk towards my room and Jennie takes my wrist. I arch an eyebrow at her who keeps staring at me.

"So?" I try to pull my wrist from her warm hand, but she squeezes harder.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" she says softly and take a deep breath.

"Jennie, you have your appointments. You don't need to worry about me. Irene's waiting for you two to do whatever you do." I take advantage of the moment she looks surprised and pull my wrist, walking back towards the bedroom.