JK 12

How do I feel about Jisoo? I don't know either, but it's maddening and capable of knocking me out of orbit.

After overhearing her and Seulgi's conversation, accidentally, my heart sank. That means she's planning to leave soon and I can't imagine that happening, mostly because I can't imagine myself without her in my life.

I decide to end the night a little earlier than usual, Hanbin, Jisoo and I share the same car on the way back to the hotel. I close my eyes trying to calm the whirlwind of thoughts in my mind.

"Sooya, could we go out for lunch or dinner while we're here?" Hanbin says and I force myself to keep my eyes closed.

"We just had dinner." I hold back the urge to laugh when I hear her.

"You and me." He lowers his tone, but I can still hear him.

"Better not, I'm seeing someone and things are kind of exclusive."

"Are you dating?"

"It's not really a date, I don't know how to define it, but it's exclusive and I can't give you false hope. I'm sorry, you're a good man, fun and handsome, but I can't."

"I'll wait for you, whoever that person is, doesn't value you enough." He shrugs and I open my eyes.

"Why?"

"You're a rare jewel, Sooya, this person should take care of you and be with you all the time, but it seems that the person leaves you free to fly as much as you want." He shakes his head and she is silent "You know I'm right, right?"

"In fact, you're the second person who said something like that to me tonight." she looks thoughtful.

"If you have a third person, then you break up with that person." he laughs.

"We're here." I say as I get out of the car. Hanbin says goodbye as he exits the elevator before us. Jisoo is strangely quiet and thoughtful now. Something that doesn't suit her at all. I close the door carefully and sigh "What did Sunmi want with you?"

"She said something in the same sense as Hanbin." She says without looking at me as she takes off her bracelets.

"What do you mean?"

"She said she has feelings for me and tried to kiss me, I told her I couldn't and she said something similar to what Hanbin said."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"I don't know." she says after some time.

"I want to date you, at the same time I'm afraid you think everything is too fast and run away from me. I want to scream to the world that we're together, but I remember what you said about your dad, so I don't know how to do it. I don't want you to think I'm doing this because of what Hanbin said, I was already planning to talk to you about it, mainly because you're leaving the company and I still don't know what our routines will be like."

"Are you sure about this, Jennie? Things are going to be complicated, more than you think." She stares at me and I approach her.

"Yes, Jisoo, why don't you believe me?"

"I don't think you really like me, I think you just believe it, but you don't really feel it." she sighs "Jen, you were Bae Joohyun's fiancée, I'm not stupid to think that..." I kiss her before she finishes. I wrap an arm around her waist pulling her closer to me and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I don't want to hear you talking about it anymore." I whisper as I move away from her as I unzip her dress.

"Yeah, everything you want." She says still stunned and I hold back the urge to laugh.

"Are you okay?" I distribute quick kisses on her neck and slide the dress down her body to the floor.

"I don't know." She says softly and I give her shoulder a strong hickey, making her sigh.

"Jisoo, what do you want?" I slide my hands behind her back and our eyes meet. This time, there's something different.

"I'm in love with you, Jennie Kim." she says so sincerely that I stop moving and arch an eyebrow at her. "I'm tired of denying it to myself, as much as I'm scared of this crazy new feeling, but I'm really in love with you."

"So are we dating?" The passionate and stupid smile appears on my face.

"If that's what you want and you're so sure about it, what can I do but give in to your wishes?" she laughs and kisses me passionately, I feel her hands opening the buttons of my dress.

"I really hate how much anyone wants you." I say softly and she laughs.

"Jealous? Jennie Kim, the princess with the heart of ice, is she really jealous?" I arch an eyebrow when I hear her and she pulls the dress by my arms. "I turned you into a puddle of feelings, didn't I?" She smiles and I roll my eyes.

"I really hate you, Chu." I push her and she laughs.

"Don't hate me, Jendeuk, not now that I'm so in love with you." She slides her fingers on my abs, making me shiver.

"That's what you say, Kim." I bite my mouth and she lets out a heavy sigh without taking her eyes off my lips.

"And how can I prove it to you then?" she crosses her arms looking suddenly annoyed and I put my mouth on her ear, biting and teasing her.

"Start moaning my name, Chu." I whisper and see her shiver before I push Jisoo onto the bed.