KJ 12

"What do you mean you go home?" Jennie says as soon as she hears what I say.

"I think you understand perfectly well, Jennie."

"No, you don't go away that way." she approaches me.

"I was feeling so guilty and sad that I slept with Chaeng. I even thought I had the nerve to betray you, you have no idea how much I was hating myself and feeling disgusted with myself, but now I just found out you didn't give a damn about me, just like I suspected in the principle."

"No, no, Jisoo is not like that, please listen to me." She tries to take my hand.

"What, Jennie? That you were taking advantage of my memory loss to deceive me again? When things got serious, would you run away again? No, I'll not suffer for you again. I refuse to go through this again."

"Let's go home and talk more calmly, that's all I ask. We haven't had this opportunity before, Jisoo." she's so desperate that my heart sinks. "Please."

"We hadn't really talked?" I turn to Lisa who just nods and I sigh "Ok."

***************************************

"Jisoo." Jennie says so quietly that if it was in another situation, I would think I was hearing voices.

"You can start talking about what do you want." I go into the closet and grab my suitcase, but Jennie pulls me over and makes me sit on the bed.

"I was wrong to have fled from us out of fear. I made countless mistakes giving in to my paranoia, but I love you, Jisoo." her eyes are so red "You may not remember, but we loved each other or were moving towards it." she takes a deep breath "I know I loved you when it all happened and I was weak to have let you go and think that I didn't feel the same for you."

"Jennie." I stand up and take a deep breath "It's so much discovered at once that I don't even know what to feel."

"Jisoo" she stands up and rests her hands on my shoulders. Jennie looks at me so deeply that I can't help but look at her. "I let you go once, I won't let you again." She puts her hands on my face and kisses me. Urgent. Warm. Desperate. Confused.

I shiver at the feel of her scratching the back of my neck and push her on until she falls onto the bed, propping herself up on her elbows. Our breaths are panting and we stare at each other until my gaze roams over Jennie's body, reminding me of her in those tiny gym clothes.

I pull on Jennie's clothes and she quickly takes mine off. My eyes widen as I realize how carved she's.

"Now I'm glad I forgot everything, so I can admire you like it was the first time." I say softly as I brush my fingers across her thigh. "I don't think I'll ever get used to it."

"With what?" Jennie is biting her mouth and I stare at her.

"With us. I'll never get used to having you." she pulls me by the hand, making me fall on top of her "You're so hot."

"I need you." she says a lower tone and her voice is a little hoarse.

"You already have me." I slide my fingers into the waistband of her panties and slide them under the black lace. Jennie's breath hitches my neck and I slide my mouth down her neck, "Jennie, you're going to freak me out."

"Why?" She chokes as I rub my fingers harder under her wet panties and press on. I give her neck a hickey and Jennie scratches my shoulder.

"I thought I could wait, provoke you, but who's suffering is me." I bite her ear and spread kisses along the length of Jennie's skin until I get where it really matters. "I need to remember your taste in my mounth." I whisper softly as I take off her panties and dig my nails into her thighs, making Jennie arch slightly against the mattress.

Jennie lets out a few squeals mixed with sighs as I explore each wonderfully wet part of her. I reach up to one of her breasts and squeeze it hard. Her hands are on the back of my neck and she scratches hard.

When I start stroking her clit, Jennie pulls me up and glues her lips to mine. I penetrate her with two fingers and she arches against my body. Jennie's nails are running down my back and with her other hand she tugs hard on my hair, pressing herself against me.

As the movements get faster, the kiss gets more sloppy and Jennie moans louder.

"I swear I could come just hearing you moan." I whisper looking into her eyes and that lustful glow increases considerably.

"Let's see if that's true." She squeezes the back of my neck tightly, putting her mouth on my ear, making me shiver. "Make me yours as only you know how to do." She whispers and something squirms inside me.

I bite my mouth hard and close my eyes as I accelerate my movements even more, to start rubbing and pressing on her clit right away. With her free hand, Jennie tucks it inside my panties and starts teasing my clit.

"Oh, Jisoo, you're so much worse than me." She moans softly, increasing the knot in my belly. "I want you to come with me." she bites my ear.

"Jennie," my voice comes out hoarse in a way I've never heard it before. My mind is about to shut down as Jennie continues rubbing my clit and my body goes on automatic. I feel my fingers press harder against her walls.

"Jisoo, please" she practically begs and I shiver with more intensity than before "Keep taking me to heaven and come with me, Jisoo." she bites my neck hard and my body automatically tenses, as well as hers, to relax right away.

I have never had an orgasm as intense as this one. I end up falling on top of Jennie, feeling both of us spasm, and I start laughing softly. I don't have the strength to move, but I need to get off her. I try to get up, but she pulls me back.

"Where are you going?" she says breathlessly and there is fear in her voice.

"Get off of you so you can breathe." I give her a quick kiss, but Jennie holds my face and deepens the kiss. I squeeze her waist as she bites my bottom lip.

"I don't want to breathe, I want to be with you." She whispers, looking into my eyes, making me smile.

"We're not splitting up, Jennie. I don't give up on you and you don't give up on me." I interlace my fingers with hers "It's a promise."

"It's a promise." she squeezes my hand and our fingers together "I love you, Jisoo."

"I love you too, more than I can say." I whisper and she gives me that gummy lighted smile.

don't forget to vote and drink water!

check out my new story Jensoo: Whipped,

and a short fic "Promoted - Jensoo x Jenlisa".