KJ 6

I'm rereading some documents for the third time. My dad forced me and Jin to sign the ownership documents before the ceremony and now we start working ahead of schedule. Not that I'm complaining, after almost a month of arguing/break up between me and Jennie, I just want to get down to work and make CJ the biggest media conglomerate in Asia.

Someone knocks on the office door, but I decide to ignore it and go back to reading it for the fourth time. The beat continues and I take a deep breath before telling whoever it's to enter.

"Do you know what time is it?" Chaengie says.

"Nah." I give a low laugh and rub my eyes.

"It's already 11 pm, unnie." She sits in front of me "How much work do you do?"

"Rereading some documents, it was difficult to concentrate, maybe I need coffee."

"Or maybe you need rest, have you thought about that?"

"I've been sleeping, Chae." I smile at her.

"How many hours?" She squints her eyes.

"3 or 4 hours." take a deep breath "Please, let's not argue, I beg you."

"Get up, let's have dinner." She stands up and faces me.

"Now?" I look at her confused "But I need..."

"What you need is to stop getting bogged down in work to not think about the fact that you have fallen in love with a fearful coward. You at least had the guts to throw yourself at whatever you had, unlike her, who's an idiot for thinking you'd cheat on her, let alone someone like you who almost never commits." I look at her in surprise. 

"What would Jennie and Lisa say if they knew you're talking like that about your best friend?"

"Yeah, they're fully aware of what I think about everything that happened and we're not dating because we argued."

"Why? Lisa didn't tell me anything." I say as I gather my things.

"It doesn't matter, let's eat and drink and play the fuck." she says irritated.

"Okay, okay, you mad is something I don't want to see." I pout and she laughs.

*************************

Chaeyoungie and I are laughing at the bar and Seulgi arrives, alone by the way. She looks irritated and I hug her tightly.

"You're drunk." she tries to pull me away and Chae hugs her too.

"You'll be too, loser." I try to kiss her cheek and she pushes me away.

"Get out, Sooya, if you don't have a girlfriend, I do." she says irritated.

"To be angry like that, it doesn't seem like she's not doing the job right." I smile and she slaps me. "OUCH!"

"Order the drinks, bitches, I gotta drink." she makes us sit down. Chae sits beside me and lays her head on my shoulder, Seulgi sits across from us "You two make a cute couple."

"Do you think? If Chaengie wasn't dating Limario, I wouldn't waste time kissing her."

"We're not dating!" She whispers with her mouth close to my neck.

"Don't do that, I haven't had sex for almost a month, my body is needy and sensitive." I start laughing when I see Seulgi grimacing as she swipes three shots of tequila in a row. "Why did you and Irene fight?"

"Because of you and Jennie." I squint my eyes at her.

"What?"

"She was defending Jennie and I didn't accept, you know I don't accept anyone speaking bullshit of you, even more knowing how in love you were."

"Enough of that, let's not make my Sooya any sadder, we came to have fun!" Chaeng says and I just nod.

*************************

"Where are you two going?" Seulgi says while trying to get into the taxi.

"Home." I say. I'm glad I stopped drinking a few hours ago. It's almost 4 am and I'm just a little dizzy, as is Chaengie.

"Which house?" Seulgi gives us a malicious look and I roll my eyes.

"To my house." I smile and she blinks.

"Bye, kids, we'll talk later." she waves before the taxi follows.

"Are you going to my house, Chae?"

"I think so." She shrugs and sighs as I wave to the taxi.

"What was that sigh?" I say getting into the taxi and pulling her with me. I give the address to the driver and it starts to drizzle.

"I think I'm just like you."

"What do you mean?" I arch an eyebrow as I turn to her.

"Needy, I think. It's horrible to get used to a physical routine and miss it."

"I know how it's." I rest my head against the glass and close my eyes. I miss Jennie so much and knowing she's moved on is something that's going to kill me.

We got out of the taxi and got a little wet until we reached the lobby. We run like two children playing in the rain and enter the elevator laughing like two idiots, but I stop laughing when I see that Chaengie's clothes are stuck to her body. I swallow hard and close my eyes.

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry." I say softly as I take a deep breath. No, Kim Jisoo, come on. You're strong, Jennie's need and accumulated horny can't overwhelm you.

"Are you sure about that?" her voice is close to me and I open my eyes to see Chaeyoung standing in front of me.

"Yes, I do." I walk around it when the doors open.

"You in the bar are more fun than out of it." I start laughing when I hear her.

"Why do I respond to your flirtations?" I open the apartment door and enter, taking off my shoes.

"Jisoo, you make things too difficult sometimes, complicating things that don't need to be complicated." She says as she closes the door and I turn to her.

"Are you sure about that? Don't things need to be complicated?" I approach her and she watches me from head to toe.

"Not for me." She shrugs and leans against the door.

"Chaeng, we're not going on this one-way path."

"Kim Jisoo is scared." She gives me a teasing smile.

"Don't tease me." I shake my head as I try to organize my thoughts: return to common sense and not give in to my body impulses.

"Or what?" She whispers with her mouth in my ear and I shiver. When were we this close to each other like this?

"Or that, Chaeyoung." I put my hand on the back of her neck and kiss her.

don't forget to vote and drink water ;)