KJ 3

We're at the opening event of the Paris Fashion Week. Guests from all over the world.

I'm together with Lisa and Seulgi when Jihyo and Soojoo approach us. Jennie's still mad at me and I haven't even done anything.

The girls end up sitting with me, Rosé and Hanbin at Chanel's table. For some insane reason, Sunmi and Soojoo have each sat beside me and are almost in a fight. I get up to go to the bathroom and Seulgi follows me.

"You're disputed tonight, Chu." She laughs.

"What the hell is it with these two? Soojoo I understand, she usually likes to be present, now Sunmi? It doesn't suit her and she's not even that altered." shake my head.

"She may have commented to me about you the last times we met."

"And this was recent?" I arch an eyebrow curiously.

"Aren't you in love with Kim? Why are you interested?"

"I'm just curious, I like to know what they say about me." I shrug.

"I think I saw her at least 5 times in the last few months and she always asked why you weren't with me, that I missed you." she watches me "I think she's too shy to ask you out when we're not having fun at some party."

"You know this doesn't suit Sunmi." I shake my head and start to laugh.

"I think she fell in love with your honey lips so powerful and magical." She squeezes my cheek.

"Don't talk like that, I only believe in something like that if I hear it coming out of her mouth and look there, I might think she's delusional." I start laughing and hit her hand.

"Why can't you believe?" she speaks seriously.

"It just feels surreal. There are so many people better than me in the world, why should I delude myself into thinking that anyone would be content with me? I can't fool myself like this."

"You should stop believing in your family's words, even if it's been years. You're a wonderful, fun, loving and caring woman. I think if Jennie's chosen by your heart, she'll be very lucky."

"Seulbear, she was engaged to Irene, please." I roll my eyes "I know she fell into your claws, but there must have been something bad between her and Jennie, she wouldn't have fallen like that."

"Why can you value everyone?"

"I know that Irene has the qualities that everyone dreams of someone. She's perfect and don't disagree with me because I know you're falling in love with her."

"What do you think Jennie is doing to you?"

"Having fun." I shrug, even though my heart is hurting as I say those words "She was used to having Irene and I came on her way to occupy her and help her re-establish herself until she finds the person who will make her totally happy."

"Why can't it be you, Chu?"

"I'm little for her. Jennie Kim deserves more." I sigh and take a deep breath so the tears don't fall.

"Sunmi?"

"Sunmi is sweet and kind, I wouldn't be able to reciprocate either."

"Soojoo?"

"Soojoo is fun and loving."

"For God sake, everyone I talk to, do you have something to counter? You need therapy to deal with this!" She slaps my face.

"Did you need to hit me?" I rub my hand on my cheek, which is now burning. "Let's go back inside, you're delusional."

When we head back inside, I find Jennie watching Sunmi and Soojoo intently. I stand behind them listening to them talk about me.

"The debate is lively." I look at both of them and start to laugh.

-"We're trying to find out who knows more about you." Soojoo says, clearly drunk.

"Are you already drunk? We're halfway through the party."

"I need to talk to you about something." Sunmi gets up and pulls me out of the party. Okay, my heart is racing now. When we've gotten far enough away from the noise, she turns to me and stares at me.

"So?" I try to start the conversation.

"For some reason, I missed you."

"I'm great company, fun..." I turn my face when I feel Sunmi's mouth close to mine. "I can't. Not today."

"Why?" she whispers close to my neck. "You're with someone, right?"

"Yes, I think so, and I don't want to be called a cheater."

"Break up with her." She whispers again, making me close my eyes "What the hell girl deserves you if she's not even taking care of you or around you?"

"Let's not argue, you know how much I like you."

"Chu, no one will like you the way I do."

"What?" I look at her in surprise "Are you drunk?" I start laughing.

"No, I've been wanting to talk to you for some time, but with these comings and goings with work, I didn't have time." She slides her fingers on my face. "I've thought about you a lot lately, Chu."

"You're kidding me." shake my head.

"Why? Why can't I like you? Why are you a player?"

"Yes and no, I don't know" sigh "You're confusing me. We better go back."

"Will you leave her?"

"I have no reason to."

"Just her not being with you is a reason, Chu." She kisses the corner of my mouth and pulls me back to the party.