JK 9

When Joy informed me that Jisoo wasn't coming because she had another business to take care of, I felt so angry and seriously considered sending her away. After the meeting, Joy did well, not like Jisoo would, but she did well for someone who's in the assistant position.

Jisoo hasn't texted or called me, hasn't warned me anything and suddenly shows up in my office without any warning. I wanted to kill her and I was pretty close to doing that until I heard her saying she would miss me. What did she mean by that? Does it have something to do with her not attending today's meeting? And to make everything worse, Nayeon showed up. I had totally forgotten that I had arranged to go out with her. I know her romance with Jisoo didn't end well and Nayeon suffered a lot, maybe it's a warning for me to stay away before I get more in love with her.

Oh yeah, I'm really falling in love with her and I doubt she feels that way. She's always joking and smiling, or seducing. I should have known the moment she kissed me that she was pissed, I should have dropped out, but at the same time she's so amazing and makes me feel unique in the world. As if she really saw me in full, unlike everyone else, including my family.

"Jen, you can't believe Jisoo's bullshit. I know you're needy and sad about the breakup with Irene, but don't do this, don't look for something even bigger to hurt you." Nayeon holds my hands while we wait for the drinks.

"What happened with you two?"

"We met at the gym where she worked out. That body sculpted by the gods, sweating, running on the treadmill, it was impossible for me not to observe her." she sighs "Until one day she talked to me as if we were friends, she has that smile that holds you and you forget about the world."

"And what happened?" I don't want to hear her weaving passionate compliments and sighs for my girlfriend. Wait, what?

"We started to get involved and when I realized, it had been a few months, we spent a lot of time together and I thought we were exclusive, until one fine day someone told me she was in a nightclub kissing Sunmi!"

"Really? Sunmi is super hard to fall into someone's clutches, from what I've heard some people say." I say surprised.

"EXACTLY!" She yells, attracting some eyes "Then I found out that when there are events or things like that, she and Sunmi are always getting tangled up. I asked Jisoo if it was true, if she had kissed her and she said yes, with the biggest poker face, as if she was saying that she had coffee with milk for breakfast." she says angrily. "So I fought with her and she thought it was absurd because we had never defined anything or talked about whatever we had, since I was totally in love with her." She sighs and turns the shot of tequila. I understand her perfectly, because I'm in the same situation.

"And after this?"

"She tried to talk to me and work things out, but I was too hurt so she gave up. After I found out that she and Kang Seulgi are best friends, it all made sense."

"Why?" I say confused as I turn down a shot of tequila that I don't remember what it's.

"They were friends in college and competed to see who was the greatest player. Seulgi's hot too."

"I hate her!" annoyed snort.

"I've kissed her a few times, in some clubs. A wonderful mouth too, but I have a bigger crush on Jisoo." she sighs.

"If she wanted to go back with you, would you come back?"

"I don't know" she says thoughtfully "Do you two have something?"

"No," I hasten to say.

"So why were you two like that when I entered your room?" She squints her eyes.

"She flirts sometimes" I shrug.

"Aren't you swayed by those heart-shaped lips? For God sake, Jen, if you two stayed together, it would burn the room. You're already hot and sexy." I start laughing when I hear her and I slap her arm.

"Drink it!" I push the dose to her.