KJ 4

"Come on, Jisoo, explain what this all means." my father says and I hold back the urge to roll my eyes. I pick up the envelope he throws on the table.

I'm glad I took acting classes at this exact moment when I see my photos with Sunmi, from the angle, it suggests that we were kissing, but we weren't. I turned my face away. All I can think about is what Jennie will say if this gets out in the press.

My dad tosses another envelope and now I can't help rolling my eyes before opening it. It's me and Jennie, my arm is around her waist and there really isn't much to it, but the looks give it away. These photos of a hug are much more intimate than photos with Sunmi.

"I'm just a friend." I bite my lip when I see his gaze. He's been watching me and I know he's going to catch something "Sunmi and I had something, but I put an end to everything before I took over, that's what we were talking about in these pictures."

"Are you sure about this?" He arches his eyebrow and I swallow hard.

"Yes, if you can, I'll arrange a dinner with her to clarify everything and ask her to deny anything that may arise."

"I don't want to know any more about this, got it, Jisoo? You're going to take on a really big job, not those pranks you used to play. Your image has to be perfect, it's not enough how many millions we had to pay for that magazine to smother its thousands of cases, it seems that it's in heat." I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"If I was seriously dating someone, would you leave me alone in relation to this matter?"

"What kind of dating? Man or woman?" He gives me that look of fire.

"I would avoid any public demonstrations or any appearances at events."

"Who?"

"A woman." I bite my lip and hold my breath.

"Who, Jisoo?"

"I can't tell you yet. I just want to know that if I guarantee you that I've finally quieted down, you'll leave me alone and take the paparazzi out after me."

"How can you say I'm responsible for this?" He arches an eyebrow.

"I know father, I know since the first scandal that it was you who put people behind me to inform you of every step I take." He smiles when he hears me.

"All right, Jisoo, I'll give you a vote of confidence and I'll postpone your inauguration for 15 days. You have fifteen days to prove to me you're on the line. If during this time nothing about you's in the media, I'm going to rethink this supposed mystery date of yours."

"You promise you'll get the photographers out from behind me? And who won't pull the strings to get out in the competition?"

"What kind of father do you think I'm? Seokjin never spoke to me that way!" he changes the tone of voice.

"The kind of father who will do anything to have control over his children's lives. Of course Jin would never do that, he's too scared" I stand up and roll my eyes "You lived your life, let us live ours."

"Not when it puts my money at risk." he stares at me with a cold look and some childhood memories pass through my mind, making me clench my jaw.

"Nobody cares where I'm sticking my tongue out," sigh "And if you were really smart, you would realize that your money will be much more at risk with you trying to control me while I'm in charge of whatever department it's." I leave the room before he processes everything I just said.