JK 17

Count from 1 to 10. Or to 100 if necessary. Maybe even 1000? That's what I'm telling myself as I watch Sunmi take advantage of Jisoo.

She told Jisoo that they were together, dating, when Jisoo lost her memory. Obviously, Jisoo believed and here we're.

"Chichu!" Seulgi enters through the door and throws herself on top of Jisoo, hugging her. "I just arrived from the airport and came here. How are you?" Irene enters right away and sits beside me.

"Hey, Nini." Irene yawns.

"Tired?"

"You have no idea how much. I always hated very long flights." she pouts. "What's going on?"

"See yourself." I roll my eyes and wave softly towards Sunmi.

"Wait, what?" Jisoo's confused tone catches my attention and I look at her. The three of them are watching us and I raise an eyebrow.

"What?" Irene says. As always, she doesn't care about anything "Hey, Sooya. I'm sorry you're like this. "Jisoo's eyes widen.

"You" she points to Seulgi "Dating her" Jisoo waves her hand to Irene "But then, who's dating you?" She looks at me, clearly confused.

"Does it really matter?" Sunmi says irritated. Honey, who should be pissed off here, it's me. You messed with someone you shouldn't.

"I just wanted to understand all this. It's very confusing in my mind because I thought you two were still engaged." Jisoo looks at me and Irene.

"In this last year, many things happened, Chichu. I'll be happy to tell you everything as soon as you get out of here." Seulgi takes her hand.

"YAAAAAAAY! I can't wait to go to my house. I miss Dalgom." Jisoo pouts.

"I'm taking good care of him. He always has fun with Kuma, even though he's lazy and loves to lie down."

"Like mother, like son." Seulgi says and I start to laugh.

"I couldn't agree more."

"Good morning!" Dr. Soojin enters the room. "I have good news."

"Will you finally let me do a wheelchair race?" Jisoo says with bright eyes and Soojin laughs.

"Of course not" she shakes her head "You're not going to give this up, are you?"

"Never, doc." Jisoo's smile is so beautiful that I end up sighing.

"The good news is that tomorrow you'll be free."

"CHICKEN! I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE ME TO EAT CHICKEN!" Jisoo shakes Seulgi, holding her by the shoulders.

"Yes, you can eat your beloved chicken, but remember that I want your food based on essential nutrients for memory."

"Yes ma'am!" Jisoo fakes a soldier's pose.

"Something about the exams or indication of her recovering her memory?" Seulgi asks.

"Unfortunately not. Her exams are in perfect condition, except for the concussion she'll have to take care of. Avoid extreme physical exertion or intense physical activities. I want you to return little by little to your old routine. Do you remember what I said?"

"Baby steps. Little baby steps." Jisoo says obediently.

"Do you already know where you'll be staying? I need you to have a someone in the next two months to keep you from ignoring my recommendations." Soojin says seriously.

"I'm waiting for my brother to give me an answer." Jisoo sighs "Can't I leave if I don't have someone?"

"No, Jisoo. I prefer to keep you here and make sure you follow through on schedule. You're very stubborn and you love to play tricks, I don't totally trust you and that heightened energy of yours." Soojin pats Jisoo on the forehead which makes such a baby face so adorable.

"You can stay with me." when I realize, the words have already left my mouth and they're looking at me in surprise.

"No, Jennie. You're the CEO of Chanel, you have a lot of things to solve and I can't ask you to, besides..." I raise my eyebrow facing her with my most intimidating look and she swallows hard.

"Excellent. It's resolved." I smile at Soojin "Do you know what hour she can go?"

"Is there a hour you prefer?"

"In the afternoon, maybe? In the morning I manage to organize things at the company and come after lunch to pick up this stubborn child."

"Agreed, as soon as you arrive, look for me to talk about recommendations and directions." I nod and Soojin gives me a different smile than usual that makes me confused. I ignore Sunmi's glare and Irene pats my leg.

****************************

"You've lost your mind, Jennie." Rosé says irritated "You can't leave the company for two months. How will we do with campaigns and releases?"

"Rosie, I'm doing this for a bigger reason." I rub my temples.

"Trying to win back Jisoo?" She gives me a sarcastic smile. "Isn't she with Sunmi?"

"Sunmi doesn't even care that much about her." I roll my eyes.

"She spent some days with Jisoo in the hospital, so that means something." I feel my blood start to boil with rage just remembering the two together.

"Don't piss me off, Chaeyoung." I take a deep breath "Jisoo will stay with me for two months, someone needs to take care of her and help her, it doesn't seem like Jin will do that."

"Lisa can do that." I look at her incredulously with what she just said.

"Lisa burned cup noodles. I would never leave my Chu with Lisa!" increase the tone of voice.

"Oh, it's true." She says thoughtfully.

"I'm not going away completely, I'll work more from home and I'll come here twice, in the morning, to decide what appears. Don't worry, nothing wrong will happen." I hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" a tall man with blond hair enters the room.

"Miss Jennie Kim?" he says seriously "My name is Jongin, I'm from the police."

"Hello" I look at Rosie not understanding what's happening "How can I help you?"

"I would like to ask you some questions about your relationship with Kim Jisoo."

"May I know the reason before we start?" I cross my arms and lean back in my chair.

"Sure. We're investigating the possibility that Miss Kim's car was sabotaged and the accident was intentional." Rosé and I have our chins on the ground after hearing it.

dual update to tease your mind :) 

pls, don't forget to vote and drink so much water.