KJ 10

"It's less than three weeks before you can get back to your normal life." Lisa says as she throws herself on my bed.

"Strange, right? One hit and your whole life changes."

"You at least don't do that annoying thing anymore."

"PPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!" I scream in her ear and she slaps me a few times.

"So your whole life hasn't changed." I start laughing when I hear her. "How is Jensoo?"

"Who?" I look at her confused.

"You and Jennie." she gives me a mischievous smile and I roll my eyes.

"She and Irene are coming back." I say thoughtfully and Lisa quickly sits down on the bed.

"What? Lie. Impossible."

"Why? They've been spending a lot of time together, "working out"" I make quotation marks with my fingers "Jennie is increasingly wearing an even smaller outfit. Irene was calling her hot, so I think they'll come back." I shrug "It's not my problem anyway."

"I don't believe." Lisa starts laughing and lies down on the bed again. I slap her leg and she sits up, pouting "YOU HURT ME!"

"Are you freaking out? Why are you laughing?" I say irritated.

"Of you jealous of Jennie Kim." she slaps the back of my head "Jenrene will never go out to sea again, pabo."

"How are you so sure about that?"

"Because Irene is crazy about Seulgi. Just see the two together and you'll know what I'm talking about." she says as if it was obvious and I was blind.

"So that means Jennie is still crazy about Irene." I say more to myself than to her "It makes all sense. That's why she wears such short clothes when she goes out with Irene, Jennie is trying to win Irene back!" I get up and go to the closet, taking my suitcase.

"What? No Chichu, that's not what I said" Lisa follows me and stops at the door "What are you doing?"

"Arranging my stuff. You're taking me home." I say as I throw the clothes anyway in the suitcase.

"No, Chichu, you can't go like that. Besides, Jennie would kill me if I did that." She swallows hard.

"You decide: die by her hands or mine." I stare at her and she opens her eyes.

"You'll protect me from her then." She sighs and starts to help me. After a few minutes she's complaining again.

"Stop complaining, we're done now. By the way, who made this suitcase? There are too many things here."

"Your jende... Jennie. She organized everything." She gives me a nervous smile.

"She should organize Irene's things, not mine!" I pull Lisa and make her sit on top of the suitcase while I close the zipper "We're done! We're a incredible team, Limario." I hug her and she laughs.

"Let's go out for something to eat and on the way back we get your things. I'm really hungry" she pouts and my stomach resolves after hearing the word hunger.

************************************

Lisa and I have bought nerf guns and are throwing water at each other. Inside the elevator of Jennie's extremely chic building. In the hallway to Jennie's apartment. And now, in Jennie's apartment.

I rush open the door, followed by Lisa and feel the cold jet on my ass, making me squeal and laugh louder.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, LIMARIO!" I climb on the couch and hit her belly.

"YOUR WATER IS COOLER, BITCH!" She tries to hit me and lower me.

"You'll never catch me!" I run to the kitchen until I bump into something. "OUCH!" I turn to see my suitcase. "WE HADN'T LEFT MY SUITCASE IN THE ROOM?" Am I really crazy?

"I got you, bitch!" She hits my belly several times, but then turns pale.

"Hey, didn't you hear me? Where do we..." She points behind me and I turn to see Jennie and Irene, glaring at us none too pleasantly. Oh, of course Irene would be here.

"Lalisa." Jennie's voice is loaded with some weird kind of evil. I take the opportunity to hit Lisa in the chest and belly.

"I got you, Limario." I smile and take the handle of the suitcase. "Let's go now that you lost."

"Do you want to explain something to me, Kim Jisoo?" I feel Jennie's tight grip on my arm, forcing me to turn to face her.

"No, I just wanted to thank you for sacrificing and taking care of me all this time, but I'm better. I think there's no better time for me to release you from this responsibility and you can get back to what really interests you." I look at Irene who gives me a confused look and roll my eyes.

"What are you talking about?" she squeezes my arm even more and I only now realize how tight her top is, Jennie really has seductive airbags "You're not going anywhere." She says irritated and stares at me.

"It's my time, bye!" Lisa says and in a matter of seconds disappears, as well as Irene.

"Maybe you hit your head again to be with these wild ideas." Jennie pulls the toy from my hand and throws it on the counter.

"There's nothing fancy about it. Let me go, I want to leave." I try to pull the suitcase with the other hand.

"You're not going anywhere." she pushes the suitcase with her foot and it slides to the other side of the kitchen.

"What's your problem?" I say irritated "I'm trying to help both of us! So help me help you with your love and you two finally get together."

"Who are you talking about?" She stutters a little and lets me go, I take the opportunity to run to the suitcase.

"From the only person you've ever fallen in love with. The one you regret leaving. The one you're doing everything you can to get her back." I feel a tingle in my throat and grit my teeth, trying to control my emotions. How did I fall in love with someone who is already in love with someone else? I'm such an idiot.

"Are you talking about..." Her voice is low and almost panicked. Why is she like this? Does she think I'm so dumb that I don't realize she's in love with Irene?

"Joohyun. Irene. Bae. Whatever you call her." I shrug and pull the suitcase, passing a Jennie frozen in its place.

double update and enjoy :)

check my new story in english, "Whipped"