KJ 1

"So you got a new hobby?" Seulbear laughs.

"No, she's not a hobby. There's something different and I still can't see what it's." I say thoughtfully.

"How long has it been?"

"A month and some days." I shrug.

"What's the sex like?" She gives me that mischievous look.

"We haven't reached that level yet, we're getting to know each other."

"The great seductress Kim Jisoo has been dating someone for over a month and still hasn't gotten into her pants?" she gets up and claps her hands "I'm impressed, she really is different." she laughs.

"Stop mocking, I'm serious."

"Are you in love with her?"

"No!" I say quickly "Maybe it's just curiosity, let's see where this takes us." I sigh when seeing the latest email.

"What was that sigh?"

"I'm writer's block and tired. I need to think of a new strategy and I can't."

"Want a massage?"

"Oh yes, your hands work miracles when it comes to massage." I close my eyes as she approaches me.

"Not just massage, baby." She laughs and I laugh.

"As for that, I can't say anything, so stop flirt with me." I lean my head on the chair and sigh when I feel Seulgi's hands on my shoulders. We've known each other for so many years that I can barely remember when it was, maybe at school? I just know that from day one we got along and became best friends. A lot of people think we're something more and we have fun with it. I'm almost asleep when I hear the door open.

"Jisoo, about the campaign..." Jennie starts to say and stops as soon as she looks at me. Seulgi takes her hands off me and I stand up.

"Jennie." I force a cough and she just shakes her head before leaving.

"Aren't you going after her?" Seulgi leans against the table, looking worried.

"No, not now. She wouldn't listen to me anyway." Sigh.

"Hot head?"

"You have no idea, Seulbear."

"Come on, let's go." she pulls me from the chair.

"Where?"

"You're not surrendering and I doubt that staying stuck here will change anything, let's spill over and relax a little." She smiles as she walks to the door, pulling me with her.

"Joy, if someone looks for me or gets in touch, tell me I'm not available, send me a message informing who contacted me and what they wanted, okay?" I say to my assistant "You can leave earlier if you want, I'll not return. I don't think I'll come tomorrow either." I smile at her before following Seulgi.

We ended up going straight to the bar and I can't remember what or how much we drank. My  phone died and now I'm waking up with a terrible headache.

I take a few deep breaths and stand up slowly, still feeling a little dizzy. My whole mind throbs and I need to stop drinking, this can't be good.

I look to the side and see Seulgi still sleeping wearing only panties and a bra, at least I'm wearing clothes, whichever is the lesser evil.

"Did you sleep well, my girl?" she appears in the kitchen while I drink water.

"Aren't you hungover?" I observe her small body and her curves.

"Yes, please stop screaming" she rolls her eyes "And stop checking me."

"Don't you like to be admired?" I start to laugh "I need to go."

"Take a shower first and then we'll have breakfast, I'll drop you off at home before going to lunch with Irene."

"You two are something, huh?" I lean against the counter. "She's jealous, good luck."

"She's pushy in a good way, I'd say."

"Whipped." I start laughing.

"Look who's talking, the person who's in love with the ice princess." She laughs and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not in love, I told you. Just curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat, remember that." She blinks before leaving.