JK 11

"Why did you decide to eat in the cafeteria today?" Rosie gives me a confused look.

"I don't have time to go out and I just want to eat something light." I shrug as I pick up the tray.

"I didn't know Hanbin was so intent on conquering Sooya." Rosie starts laughing and I turn to where she's looking. They're sitting at the same table and from Hanbin's smiles, I know he's flirting with her. From Jisoo's reaction, I know she's taking it as a joke.

"Good to see you two here!" I smile as I put the tray on the table and sit next to Hanbin.

"Boss, I was telling Soo that she might as well be one of the models at fashion week in Paris." He laughs and she blushes. Seriously? Is she blushing in front of me because of him?

"Don't say that, Hanbin, not when there's Miss Kim and Chaengie here, they could both be the best top models in the world if they wanted to."

"I don't disagree, but Jennie and I have known each other for so long, it would be weird to compliment her that way."

"Advance what I was going to tell you, we're going to the fashion week in Paris, enjoy that it will be your last week here, Miss Kim." I say in the same tone she used.

"I love you, Jen!" Rosie laughs.

"We're going a day before to organize some details of Chanel, is that okay?" I look at Jisoo who smiles widely.

"What do you mean last week?" Hanbin looks at her confused.

"I'm leaving, baby." She looks at him and arches an eyebrow at the baby.

"Why? Did Irene upset you again?" he pouts and I roll my eyes without him seeing. Jisoo starts laughing.

"No, I'll have to occupy myself with some family business, but nothing to worry about."

"I'll guarantee it, don't worry." he winks and I takes a deep breath. Rosé starts to laugh.

************

Jisoo slept most of the entire flight to Paris and still wanted to nap in our car. I need the strength to shake her and really wake her up when we get to the hotel.

I'm checking in to our room when I hear laughter. I turn to see Jisoo, Lisa and Hong Soojoo talking. I grit my teeth and turn my attention to the receptionist.

"So, what are your plans for tonight?" I hear Soojoo's voice, the flirtatious tone.

"I don't know yet, my schedule depends on Jennie Kim, we came beforehand to settle some Chanel details before the week starts."

"When was the last time we saw each other? It was some time after you joined Chanel, wasn't it?"

"It was just before I resigned, I think" Jisoo looks thoughtful "At that happy hour Seulbear set us up, just remembering, my hangover comes back with a vengeance" she laughs loudly.

"And my body is sore." I grit my teeth harder when I hear Soojoo. I pick up the cards and approach them, forcing a cough "The one and only, Jennie Kim." She smiles at me and hugs me.

"Hi Soojoo, it's been a while. Hey, Lisa!"

"Will Chaeng come?" Lisa says with a different glow in her eyes.

"Yes, she arrives tomorrow afternoon." I give her a malicious smile that starts to blush.

"Don't be shy, I know you'll love Chaengie." Jisoo smiles and Soojoo rolls her eyes.

"Did you get involved with her?" Soojoo says slightly irritated and I look surprised.

"One time we were both drunk and we kissed, after that we decided to be friends, we wouldn't match anyway" she shrugs and looks at me.

"Great, Kim, the competition for you is already too high" Soojoo stares at her with intensity and Jisoo swallows hard.

"Stop kidding, Jooya, what will Jennie think of me? I'm well behaved lately."

"Yeah, because of someone you never tell us the name, I think you're just playing hard to get what you want, remember that I know all your games and we've been through that." Soojoo rolls her eyes "So Jennie, do you have any plans for tonight or will Jisoo be free?"

"Unfortunately we'll be busy, we have some details to settle for the Chanel show and I want everything to go flawlessly, without any problem."

"Oh, that's a pity! But no problem, this week will be full of events and we'll meet again."

"Do you want to go up? I already got the cards." I look at Jisoo who just nods and waves at the girls as she follows me to the elevator. We go upstairs and as soon as I close the bedroom door, she turns to me.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"I know you have something."

"Why?" I say irritated.

"Jealous Jen is hot." She smiles and approaches me.

"I'm not jealous!"

"Not? So can I go down and go out with Soojoo?" she smile. I roll my eyes, placing my hand on the back of her neck and pulling her in for a kiss.

Jisoo wraps her arm around my waist, pulling me onto the bed and I end up falling on top of her. I slide my mouth over her jaw, licking and kissing her neck, all the way to her collarbone, a trail of red marks scattered around. I hear her let out a few moans and I shiver when she pulls my hair. I reach inside her shirt and slide my nails down her abs, after placing my knee between her legs and hearing her gasp.

"I said you jealous was hot, but I didn't think it that way." She gives a low, husky laugh before pulling me in for another kiss. I scratch her waist slowly as I slide my tongue inside her mouth, feeling her shudder beneath me. I bite down hard on her bottom lip before pulling away. "Where are you going?"

"I lost my interest." I shrug as I take a few steps back.

"What the hell?" She gets up and comes walking towards me, her eyes so dark and intense.

I' don't want anymore. You can go out with Soojoo if you want." I shrug and cross my arms.

"I want to throw myself on you, only on you." She holds my chin, eyes fixed on my lips and I make sure to run my tongue over them. When her lips approach, I turn my face and push her away.

"This is for you to learn not to continue flirting with these bitches" I wink at her before leaving.