JK 21

"Good afternoon, Officer Kim." I say as soon as the policeman walks through the door.

"It's not necessary so much formality." He gives me a wide smile.

"I hope you have good news for me." I give him a soft smile.

"We're managing to proceed with the investigation, it seems that Miss Kim's latest decisions were fundamental to give us more concrete clues."

"How long do you think you'll be able to finish?"

"We still don't have a forecast, but there is something that would be of great help."

"What?" I look at him confused.

"If we could get Miss Kim's old phone, it would be a great help to track some things."

"I have no idea where it's."

"By the GPS signal, it's at her house, but we can't invade the place just because of suspicion. No judge would give us a warrant."

"I'll think of some excuse to take her there and get it." I say thoughtfully and he gets up.

"It'll be great if you can, Miss Kim." He smiles and I stand up too.

"Don't worry, I should get in touch soon to let you know what's new." I smile as I open the door for him and see Hanbin, Jisoo and Rosé.

"I'll be on hold and trying to expedite our investigation." He squeezes my shoulder and I just nod. After he leaves, which takes a few minutes, I head to Rosie's office. I found it strange that Jisoo would go with her and not come to my office, considering our recent events.

"Why are you so worried about this?" Rosé says in an amused tone.

"Because I need to know what kind of horrible person I was." Jisoo's voice is just despair.

"Horrible? Why?" now Rosie looks surprised and worried.

"What good person sleeps with the best friend of the girl they're in love with? What good person sleeps with the love of their best friend's life?" My heart stops beating when I hear Jisoo's words. I don't know if because of her being in love with me or because of the risk that they slept together "That's why I need to know, Chaeng!" when she raises her voice, I can't control myself anymore and enter the room.

"Yeah, I'd love to know too." they look at me. Jisoo is totally scared, Rosé just seems to analyze me.

"Jennie" Jisoo swallows hard.

"How did this happen, Chaeyoung?" I close the door and approach them.

"Me and Lisa..."

"Oh, yeah, there's still Lisa. You'll not tell this secret without her being present. She has as much right to know as I do." I cross my arms. "Come on, Chaeyoung, call Lisa and make her come here now. We have a lot to talk about."

*******************************

"Why are you so serious?" Lisa says as she walks through the door. It's already night when she makes it to the office. Jisoo's so nervous and anxious that I can see her trembling. I really wanted to hug her, but remembering that she slept with Rosé makes me so angry that I can't get close to her.

"There's something Chaeyoung has to tell us." I say and see Jisoo swallow hard.

"What's wrong, baby?" Lisa says worried and sits next to Jisoo "Hey, what do you have? You're shaking a lot, Jichu."

"Jisoo and I slept together." Rosie  says and Lisa takes a few seconds to process the information.

"You got to be kidding me." She gets up beside Jisoo.

"I'm not, Lisa." the blond closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before looking at me "The first time it happened, we both had been drinking. I know Jisoo was really sorry that Jennie had given up on her and was drowning in her work. You and I had had a really bad fight, Lisa, we hadn't even started dating yet."

"What do you mean the first time?" I look at her confused.

"What do you mean Jennie has given up?" Jisoo says and now I'm worried.

"You didn't tell her, did you? You didn't tell her you gave up on you two because of fear." Rosé gives an annoying smile.

"WHY DOES NO ONE EVER TELL ME ANYTHING? I'M TIRED OF EVERYONE KEEPING LYING TO ME. I DON'T KNOW WHO I CAN TRUST ANYMORE."

"I think I should say that, not you." Lisa says and her voice is choked.

"Lisa, I'll apologize to you because even if I don't remember, my behavior was wrong and I shouldn't have done what I did. I really regret what happened because of our friendship, I know how much you're in love with Chaeyoung, I hope that someday you'll forgive me." Jisoo says so sincerely that now me and Chaeyoung are surprised. They stare at each other and Lisa hugs her.

"I'll never be able to be angry with you, mainly because I know how much you were lost and confused back then. You were suffering so much, Jichu. That memory loss of yours was a good thing, don't keep trying to unravel what happened in the past, focus on the present and the future." Jisoo's face is different after she hears Lisa's words.

"I love you, Limario, you'll never get rid of me, Manofoot." they laugh and Lisa slaps Jisoo "Now I need you to give me a ride. Let's get my things and go to my house."

Hey, babies! 

check out my new story Jensoo: Whipped, 

and a short fic "Promoted - Jensoo x Jenlisa". 

I hope you enjoy ;)