1 : ISABELLA

ISABELLA

I woke up with the sound of my favorite song on the alarm. Throwing the duvet aside, I quickly headed inside the bathroom while jamming on the song that I continued to sing after turning off the alarm.

" Yeah yeah, yeah yeah,
yeah yeah, euphoria"

Coming out of the bathroom with wet hair and a towel wrapped around my body, I started drying my hair with a hairdryer while also using it as a mic from time to time. Still dancing and singing loudly.

" You are the cause
of my euphoria "

Changing into uniform I went downstairs with the bag on my back but instead of using stairs, I slide down from the handrail.

" EUPHORIA". With that, I slide down and sat on the dining table.

" Good morning Mr. Sean. Good morning Mr. Erik. Good morning Mrs. Mia. Good morning Georgie". I greeted everyone with a wide smile who were peacefully eating before I joined them.

" Morning Isabella".
They greeted me back warmly.

After listening to 5 minutes of lectures about to be careful while using stairs from Georgie, I was about to start the breakfast. But before I could take a bite of bread and jam, I heard Sebastian's voice. "BELLA, I'M HERE". He shouted from outside.

I thought he was here early for the first time but after checking the time I realized I was late.

I quickly grabbed the bread and my mobile phone with me. Bidding my goodbye to everyone I rushed outside where Sebastian was waiting for me. I heard Mr. Erik's voice from behind. "ISABELLA.....BE CAREFUL".

I walked outside closing the gate behind. "Hey, Sebastian". I greeted looking up at him as he is taller than me. Very much.

" Hey, Bella". He said grabbing my wrist and taking a mouthful bite from the bread. With that, we both made our way towards the school as usual.

I'm Isabella, Isabella Thomas. I'm 17 now and in my final year of high school. I used to live with my parents and my grandfather whom I call Georgie. But when I turn 11, I lost my parents and since then I and Georgie live with Patterson family.

Georgie was Mr. Patterson's faithful driver for more than 20 years. And now he is working as a driver of their heirs. Since Georgie always calls them Misters. It's become my habit. So I also call them Mr. Erik and Mr. Sean.

Both of them have completely different personalities but their aura is the same. Like rich and royal princes.

Mr. Erik is a responsible husband, CEO of Patterson enterprises, and has a great mindset. His first priority is his family and he loves his younger brother the most among all of us.

Yes, he is married and he loves Mrs. Mia with all his heart but when it comes to Mr. Sean there is no competition. Because Mr. Sean is his heart itself.

Even after they are the same shareholders and have equal responsibilities, Mr. Sean acts a bit childish around Mr. Erik to get free from work. Both are smart, talented, and billionaires but Mr. Sean is kinda lazy when it comes to working. He always finds excuses. But Mr. Erik has worked hard for the position they are in, since after the death of their parents in a plane crash.