7 : MISUNDERSTANDING

ISABELLA

Studying in my room with Sebastian sitting beside me I was solving mathematics. I glanced at him as he was resting his head on the table staring at me. " What?". I mouthed.

" Will you miss me if I'll not be here?". He asked out of the blue and sat up properly.

" Are you going somewhere?". I asked back.

" What if I'll go somewhere far from here? Will you miss me, Bella? Will you wait for me?". His tone was serious unlike always, looking directly in my eyes.

I stared at him for a few seconds before speaking. " Of course, Sebastian... but where are you going?". I rolled my chair towards him, taking a full view of his face.

" I'm- ". His gaze dropped, so did my heart. I helt my breath impatiently waiting for him to speak. He took my palm in his and spoke softly. " I'm going to the washroom, Bella. Wait for me ". He laughed out.

I sighed angrily and glared at him. " SEBASTIAN". I yelled but he only hand me a pack of chewing gum and went out of my room, he winked at me before closing the door behind.

' what if he'll go somewhere?'. I thought to myself but shrugged it all off and focused on my studies again.

After about ten minutes I realised Sebastian didn't come back from the washroom so I went to check on him. About to pass by the kitchen but stopped when I heard some voices.

I peeked from behind the wall when my eyes caught the couple standing there. Mr. Sean was blocking Miss. Mirabella between him and the kitchen counter. Having a mischievous look on his face.

'cute'
I'm their biggest shipper

I was busy capturing the cute moment between the couple but jumped in shock when Sebastian tap on my shoulder. " Bella?".

" Shuuuuu.....". I placed my palm on Sebastian's mouth and stopped him from speaking. " Idiot, they will hear us". I scolded him in a whispering tone.

His eyes widened and he blinked fast. I didn't realise that my palm was still on his mouth until he kissed it. I immediately uncovered his mouth only to witness his smirk underneath it. " Eeeeee..." I wiped my palm on his t-shirt.

"Who will hear us? What's going on?". He Whispered back confused.

" Look". I signaled him to follow me. We both peeked inside the kitchen but both of our eyes widened when we witnessed them kissing.

Sebastian pulled me outside. " You pervert. Is this what you were-".

" NO-NO-NO-NO-NO THEY WEREN'T KISSING BEFORE-". I covered my mouth with both of my palms when I realised that I shouted. Sebastian quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me with him before they could catch us.

We laughed hard grabbing our stomach in my room when we ran back there. Sebastian's expressions suddenly changed and he came closer to me. He blocked me between the study table and him by his arms at both of my sides.

My eyes widened and my fingers balled up in fist when he leaned closer to my face. He stopped dangerously closer to me. " This is how Mr. Sean was standing there". He chuckled but didn't back off until we heard a dropping sound of something near the door which was already opened.

SEAN

I went to see what was the noise about and I'm sure it was Isabella's voice but I froze in my place when I reached her room.

Sebastian and Isabella were standing too close to each other. I didn't see if they were kissing or not but their position was saying it all.

The car keys I was holding dropped from my hand pulling both of their attention. Isabella's eyes widened, she pushed Sebastian away and they both stood straight next to each other when they saw me.

' Are they dating ?'.

There was a pin drop silence until I spoke. " I came to ask if it was you near the kitchen?". Isabella nodded but shook her head in the next second when Sebastian pinched on her hand which didn't went unnoticed by me.

" Okay then, I'm taking my leave. Study well". With that, I closed the door behind me.

" Teenagers nowadays". I sighed.

ISABELLA

" You-you are-". I clenched my jaw.

" Handsome, a genius, immensely talented". He smirked.

" MENTAL". I yelled.

" No, I'm lovely ". He blinked his eyes twice.

" Go to hell ". I growled.

" Tried that but the devil said I misbehaved soo much". He pouted sarcastically.

I grabbed his collar about to snap back but suddenly he lost his balance. He grabbed me for support but my balance I wasn't able to hold his weight and we directly fell on my bed with me on the top.

The door clicked open. We both freeze in our place. I didn't try to look who it was neither Sebastian. After a few seconds of silence, we heard the door locked again slowly.

I immediately stood up properly and fixed my dress. Sebastian did the same.

" I'll not help you in studying". I snap on his face.

" I don't need you ". He rolled his eyes

" Nor I. Aaaaahhhhhhh". I shouted and hid my face in his chest when I heard a thunder.

" I see ". He replied sarcastically. I slapped on his chest after pulling out.

" Let's go out. It's raining ". I said dragging him in our garden area, knowing how much he hates getting wet.

SEAN

I walked inside my room. Bella was standing in the gallery expanding her arms in the rain. Her hands were all wet by the rainwater. I approached her and hugged her from the backside. I kissed her on her nap before resting my chin on her shoulder. We both stand there in the silence feeling the beautiful moment.

Suddenly Bella collected come water in her palm and threw it on my face. I closed my eyes shut and back off as she started throwing the rainwater again and again on my face playfully not giving me any chance to open my eyes.

"Bella stop it". I said but she didn't stop her act. I wiped my face and glared at her before walking towards her with a smirk.

She shook her head in no stepping backward because she knew. She messed up. I was about to catch her but my attention got pulled by a giggling sound from the garden down there. That was Sebastian and Isabella. Isabella was jumping in the rain all dranched while Sebastian was staring at her standing beside her in the rain with hands in his pocket. Clearly forced by Isabella.

" He seems exactly like Seth". Bella said looking down at Sebastian.

" He is Seth's brother ".

°°°
Love me harder when it rains.
I need it then the most.