39: HIS FEAR

ISABELLA

My eyes widened. I immediately placed my palms on his chest and tried to push him back but he didn't budge a bit. " Seb-". I somehow tried to utter but failed as he pulled me towards him more by encircling his arm around my waist and deepen the kiss.

My tears were uncontrollable I closed my eyes tightly shut. His act was only giving me pain nothing else but suddenly his lips got unattached from mine and his grip loosen from my waist.

Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me backward. I opened my eyes to see Mr. Sean standing between me and Sebastian back facing me. " HOW DARE YOU". Mr. Sean yelled and placed a hard punch on his face that his face jolted to another side.

I gasped placing both of my palms on my mouth seeing them burning in rage.

Mr. Sean grabbed his collar again and started punching him more but Sebastian didn't stop him. He kept on getting hard punches. His mouth and nose started to bleed.

" Mr. Sean please stop". I grabbed Mr. Sean's arm and pulled him backward with all my strength.

" DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE TO TOUCH MY WIFE AGAIN". Mr. Sean warned pointing his index finger at Sebastian.

" Wife". Sebastian let out a dry chuckle and spit the blood before speaking further. " I just asked your wife. She doesn't even love you". He said turning his gaze towards me. " Am I right?". He asked wiping his bleeding mouth with his sleeve.

The complete silence took place between us. As I bowed my head I saw Mr. Sean's fingers balled up into a fist. His vain were popping.

" What's going on here?". All of our heads snapped towards the rooftop door where standing Mr. Erik with a frown. He walked towards us with crashed eyebrows looking at us then Sebastian's bleeding face.

" Are you coming with me?". Mr. Sean asked half facing me ignoring Mr. Erik's presence.

As I nodded he grabbed my wrist. " I'll talk to you later about this Erik. We need to go now". Mr. Sean said.

Mr. Erik being understanding nodded in response and patted Mr. Sean's shoulder to calm him down but his grip around my wrist tighten more as he shoot a glare at Sebastian before taking me with him towards the door.

I turned to see them standing there looking at me. Mr. Erik had concern in his eyes but Sebastian had tears. It made my heart heavier.

The ride back home was deadly silent and fast. Approaching the apartment Mr. Sean straight went inside the bedroom. I followed him behind. He threw his coat on the bed in ager and loosen his tie. He opened some of his buttons and sat on the edge of the bed. He grabbed his hair in his fists and rested his elbows on his thighs looking down at his feet.

" Mr. Sean". I called standing in front of him. " I-".

" Do you love him?". Mr. Sean asked lifting his head to meet my eyes but I diverted my gaze and shook my head a little.

A gasp escaped my lips as he suddenly pulled me towards him. Losing my balance I fell on his lap. My heart accelerated as I looked up at his dark eyes so closely.