22: STUBBORN

SEAN

My eyes shoot open when I heard a feminine scream. I immediately rushed towards the bathroom where the voice was coming from.

It was Isabella, all drenched, trying to stop the shower while tapping her feet as the water was ice cold. She was searching for something to stop it, unaware of the fact of she just has to move away from it. It was touchless and automatically showering her because she was under it

" Move". I said.

" Huh?". She flinched hard looking back at me with wide eyes as I also got half drenched because of her.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her aside. The shower stopped pouring water.

I was shooting a glare at her but my eyes betrayed me as she was looking up at me with her doe eyes and small pout.

I looked down at her as her hair was dripping water. Her white top got stuck on her body due to water highlighting her body parts. She was all soaked

" Go change". I said diverting my gaze from her body. She immediately nodded and rushed towards the closest. " Stupid clumsy girl". I mumbled slamming the bathroom door.

Coming out of the shower I saw my suit, matching tie, wristwatch, wallet, car keys, and office files on the bed.

I wore that suit because it was well pressed. I was jelling my hair back but my eyes caught her walking in.

" Breakfast is ready. Speed up a little otherwise I'll have to reheat everything". Saying that she was about to go out but my words stopped her.

" Are you deaf or stupid?". I asked stepping closer to her. " Didn't I tell you yesterday not to cook anything for me".

She sighed and crossed her arms on her chest. " If you'll not eat today. I'll not eat anything too".

" As if I care". I scoffed passing by her.

" But Mr. Erik does". She said making me frown. I stop and turn to see her. " I'll call Mr. Erik and tell him that I'm not going to eat until you'll eat with me".

" Are you threatening me?". I clenched my jaw leaning closer to her face.

" I tried requesting yesterday but that doesn't work. So I found out another way. By the way pick that wet towel and hang it inside the bathroom. It's wetting the matters. What a messy person". Muttering the last words she walked outside.

" F*ck". I cursed under my breath following her tiny yet bossy figure behind after hanging the towel inside.

I sat at the dining table in front of her. She was busy applying jam on her bread ignoring my blood shoot eyes on her.

I stabbed my fork in the pasta before bringing it closer to my mouth. As I chew it the delicious teste melted. I wanted to attack it as I got something homemade after a long time. Truth be told it was the most delicious pasta I ever had.

She'll be on cloud nine if I'll compliment her.

I ate slowly but continually. She was done eating and picked her plate before going towards the kitchen counter. As she was busy I ate a lot.