29 : AFRAID

SEAN

"ISABELLA HURRY UP. WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE". I Shouted from outside my bedroom.

We came back home last evening but Mia said we have to visit the hospital to change her wound's dressing for a week. Now it's evening and she's getting ready.

Last night she didn't exchange a word with me. I told her not to lock any door of this whole apartment not even of the washroom when she's in. I also promised that I'll always knock. She didn't reply but obeying me.

Why do I ask in the first place?. Because I'm quite scared of her every next step. What she did last time had made me think of the worst results whenever I leave her alone even for attending a call. I even checked on her from time to time last night carefully. I'm alert even in my sleep.

She was quite stubborn in hospital last night on her decision that she want to go to our main house but Mia said Erik and Mr. George aren't home for some days and she'll take her home when they'll be back. These were the words that I told Mia to convince Isabella anyway to come here with me.

" Ahhhh...". A scream from inside the bedroom pulled me out of my thoughts. What happened to her? Is she again trying to kill herself? No no no no no...

" ISABELLA, ARE YOU OKAY? SHALL I COME IN?". I asked while my hand was on the doorknob and my ear was pressed on the door. Ready to rush inside but there was complete silence. " ISABELLA, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?". Again no reply.

My heart started thumping in my chest as the silence terrified me. I lost my patience and pushed the door bust open. My eyes immediately found her. A sigh of relief escaped from my lips when I saw her standing near the dressing table in the closet. Struggling to wear a jacket.

One sleeve of her jacket was perfectly been in her hand but the other was stuck in her injured hand. Her eyes were fixed on mine as I walked toward her. She started stepping backward until her back hit the mirror behind her. She jumped because of the sudden contact but I didn't stop.

Eliminating distance I carefully grabbed her sleeve and started folding it until her banded wrist show up. She hissed in pain when I pulled her hand out of the sleeve, making her wear it completely but her hair was all inside the jacket.

I pulled her a little closer to me by her waist as her back was pressed against the mirror behind. Raising my other hand I started taking off her hair outside her jacket. When I was done doing it on her left side I moved my head to the right side near her neck and started doing the same there too.

Her sweet strawberry scent filled my nostrils. I looked down at her only to know my face was dangerously close to her neck.

I swelled so thickly that my lips parted. My breathing got uneven, I uncontrollably pulled her closer to me that both of our bodies collided together. I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck and inhaled sharply.

That felt so calming.

I felt her shoulder moving upside, coming in contact with my cheek. My eyes landed on our reflection behind her in the mirror, pulling me into reality. What the hell am I doing?.

Regretting, I slowly back off only to witness her shut closed eyes. She seems frozen on her spot. Her fingers were balled up into fists tightly. Her body was shaking a little and her chest was rising and falling heavily.