37 : TRIP

ISABELLA

" Isn't he grinning too much today?" Luna asked looking at Mr. Sean who was smiling ear to ear while waving his hand literally in 280°.

  I was sitting on the trip bus next to Luna who was sitting in the window seat. Glancing at the tall but all childish figure whose one hand was in his pocket, his face was all red because of the cold as it was around seven in the morning and all foggy.

I passed him a tight lip smile. Mentally facepalming as other students' parents were there to bid them goodbyes while there standing my husband. More worried than those parents for me.

He kept on telling me what to do and what not on the trip. For example, stay away from boys, tie your hair properly when it's time to sky diving, check your phone from time to time, also have told our principal to take care of me on the trip.

Finally, the bus started moving forward. I rested my head on the bus seat, sighing I closed my eyes thinking about the last night's moments with him my cheeks heated up.

" Babe?" Luna tapped her palm on my lap while looking outside. I followed her gaze only to witness Mr. Sean in his car, driving next to the bus.

" Wow." Luna said in uwu, joining her palms together.

" Isabella, give him a flying kiss right now". She said, her eyes never leaving Mr. Sean. " Come on babe, or should I do it? He's so cute". She said dreamily.

I grabbed her jacket collar and pulled her inside to face me. " Don't you dare". I said clenching my jaw.

" Woah. Calm down, Babe, I was just kidding". She chuckled nervously.

I shoot her a glare one last time before releasing her collar. I glanced outside as he smiled at me before our ways parted.

Students were bursting music in the bus, some were playing, some were capturing pictures and there I was sweating in less than 3°C.

" Why are you looking so tensed today Isabella?" Luna asked as she noticed me all silent.

" What if I'll get pregnant?" I asked out of the blue.

" YOU WHAT?" She frowned her eyebrows.

I nodded. " I kissed him last night?" I facepalmed out of embarrassment.

" So?" She asked but then paused in shock. " Wait a minute, you lost your virginity?"

I uncovered my face and looked up at her. " What's virginity?" I asked not knowing what that vir-virigi-vagrigi. Oh, God! My goldfish memory sucks. I can't even remember a damn word properly.

" Are you kidding or a fool?" She gave me a are you serious look.

" I guess I'm a fool". I replied in a crying tone.

" At least you know this". She chuckled.

" What do I do now?". I asked. shaking her hand. " I've seen in movies. Girls get pregnant when they kiss".