4 : THE GIFT

SEAN

As soon as we walked inside her office, an unknown man stood up and came towards us. " Hello, Miss Jonz ". He greeted, forwarded his hand towards my Bella that she completely ignored.

" If you have brought the thing you are here for, you can leave". She said professionally. Looking straight into his eyes. Her gaze can make anyone shutter. It's not like she is rude or something but bossy.

Looking at her nonsmiling face at him, my heart said. ' That's my Bella '. She never allows any man came near her. This is only me who is lucky as hell that going to marry her.

That man answered ' yes ' and went outside her office. I was standing there with hands in my pocket.

Staring at her and capturing every single moment of her is all I do whenever I'm with her.

As soon as her eyes landed on me her gaze softened and a small smile appeared on her face. She encircled her hands on my banded arm. As she didn't know about it she grabbed it tightly and took me with her to her designing room. It was hurting a bit but I kept quiet for her.

When we entered the room my gaze fell on an eye-opening white wedding gown. I walked near the dress to have a closer look. It was a beautiful, Nah, most beautiful gown I have ever set my eyes on.

I turned back to look at Bella who was crossing her fingers. Waiting for my compliment. " You designed this?". I asked wondering.

She nodded in reply.
" How is it? ". She asked.

Without saying anything, I walked towards her and encircled my arms around her waist. She looked up at me with curiosity in her eyes about my opinion.

" Not beautiful". Her face dropped at my reply as she wasn't expecting this from me. I leaned closer to her ear. "Not beautiful.... than my Bella".

The next second she threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly out of excitement. The giggling sound of my favorite in my arm is all I want for the rest of my life.

It's impossible that I will not like something she likes. Even if it is jewelry she chooses for her whenever we go out for shopping together, that I barely know what it is, I appreciate it.

Saying no to her is out
of the question for me

" I have a wedding gift for you". She said pulling out of the hug.

" What is it?". I asked tugging her hair behind her ear.

She walked away from me towards a statue with white clothe hanging on it next to her wedding gown. She pulled that clothe revealing a well-designed black and white man's suit.
" For you".

" Since when you started making man's clothing?". I asked.

" I only have designed this. That man from my office early, I ordered him, he made this". I hmmm in response looking at the suit.

" You like it?". Will, you were this at our wedding?". She asked.

" Of course I like it and yes I'll surely wear it". I replied.