34 : MAKE IT RIGHT

SEAN

" Get your documents and come downstairs. I'll be waiting there". I said stepping outside the main door.

" But where are we going, Mr. Sean?". She asked, frowning her eyebrows.

" You'll know when we reach there". I replied closing the door behind me. I went downstairs and sat in my car, resting my head back I closed my eyes.

Yesterday was the day I cried my heart out in her embrace and let all the tears out I was holding for a long time.

I almost lost her but now I've got a chance. And I'm not gonna make a single mistake that will become a reason behind any distance between us ever again.

Our relationship started when I had completely lost my mind. I pushed everyone away who wasn't Bella.

But then Isabella walked into my life. She uncaged my heart. She successfully pulled me out of my own created hell. I never knew anyone would ever make me smile, laugh, and capture my heart as fast as she did.

She's like a God's sent angel to me. An angel whose wings I tied. I caged her here. But now it's time to give her the freedom she carved for, the happiness she deserves, time to give her the world. I'll never let any sadness come closer to her.

I heard a slight knocking sound, breaking the chain of my thoughts. I turned my head to see Isabella tapping her knuckles on the car window.

I opened the door from inside. Looking at her every move as she sat next to me securing herself by buckling the seatbelt around her fragile body.

" Shall we?". I asked as she nodded.

Driving while glancing at her from time to time we finally reached our destination. As the car stopped she glanced outside the window then her head snapped towards me when she realised where I took her.

Her ocean-blue eyes were looking big and shiny as the sunlight was hitting them. I got off the car and opened the door from her side.

She stepped out and stood facing the huge building in front of her.

" Medical college?". She muttered, turning her head towards me with a puzzled look plastered on her face.

" Let's go ".

As I walked towards the professor's office she was by my side, holding the clothing of my sleeve in her pinch, looking everywhere around.

Soon we approach the office and went inside after asking for permission. We sat in front of a man who seemed in his mid forty. His hair was a mixture of black white and gray color, reading glasses were on the tip of his nose, looking at us above it. Seemed busy as well as trying to recognise me.

" Mr. Sean Patterson?". He asked.

" That's right". I nodded.

" My my nice to see you in person?". He grinned. His deep voice changed into a sweet tone. Standing up he took my hand in both and shook it excitedly.

His eyeballs turned towards Isabella for a second before turning towards me again. He raised one of his eyebrows as he doesn't recognise her.