3 : HIS BELLA

SEAN

" Sean, wake up ". I heard Mia shouting, disturbing my peaceful sleep, which I only get on weekends.
" I have wasted more than twenty minutes now on waking you up. Sean, get upppppp ". She snatched the duvet from my face.

" What it is now? ". My voice muffled in the pillow as I was lying on my stomach while snuggling my face in a soft pillow. Best sleeping position.

" Sean, I'm asking you one last time. Are you going to wake up or not?". She asked in a warning tone this time.

I lazily raised my head and opened one eye to see Mia who was resting both of her hands on her waist and glaring down at me.

" It's weekend Mia. I don't have office today. Why are you waking me up? Let me sleep please". I completed my sentence in my morning voice and sighed relaxing after pulling the duvet again on my body. Feeling the warmth in it, while the whole room was cold.

" Okay. I'll tell Mirabella you are not coming with her for selecting her wedding gown.". She stated.

My eyes widened remembering Bella's words from last night. She said she will be here early.

I immediately sat up. " Where is Bella?". I asked running my fingers in my already messed up hair.

" Downstairs. Waiting for you for the last 30 minutes but I think I should tell her you are sleepin-".

" No-no-no-no, please Mia tell her I'll be there in 10 minutes ". With that, I threw the duvet aside and rushed inside the washroom.

Mirabella. My Bella. She's as busy as the new york city streets, with a soul as colorful as L.a. sunset. Not complicated, just passionate about her work. She is here canceling all her schedules for me and here is my lazy ass.

I took a quick shower, wore a blue jacket on a plain white t-shirt with blue jeans, slipped in white Snickers, wore my watch, grabbed my mobile and keys, spray a tone of perfume, after combing my hair I had one last glance at the mirror not forgetting to wink.

-What you say? How am I looking?

-Handsome as always.

As soon as I descend down the stairs where I saw my Bella. My queen. Standing straight like a model she is. In pure milk-white knee-length dress which was perfectly hugging her body. Her brown long and beautiful hairs were falling down from her back till her lower waist. Her forest green eyes were shining in light while her pink lips curled up in a most beautiful smile as she was talking with Isabella.

Isabella is also a beautiful girl that no one can get satisfaction with within only a glance. But her looks never stood a chance compared to how breathtaking her soul is.
Our innocent soul.

She is way too delicate that if someone even grabs her hand a little tighter, red marks immediately appear on her skin. That's the reason Erik Pampers her a lot but she is so playful and clumsy. So full of life even after her cruel past.

Her ocean-blue eyes can pierce through the soul if she will stare at someone for a moment. Her hairs are exactly the same as my Bella. Her name matches my Bella. Isn't it a coincidence that even their birthdays are on the same date and that's the reason I never forget to buy gifts for Isabella on her birthday every year.