27 : WRONG STEP

ISABELLA

Mr. Sean sent me back to the apartment with Philips saying he has something urgent to take care of.

I got inside the bedroom and threw my clutch on the bed carelessly before heading inside the closest. " I'M NOT ANYONE'S SECOND WIFE. MY NAME IS ISABELLA". I yelled looking at my reflection in the mirror. My voice echoed in the empty apartment.

I slide down by the wall palming my forehead." I'm Isabella ". I whispered in the urge to cry. My breathing was uneven. Only that lady's words were roaming in my mind.

She wasn't wrong. It's the truth, I'm his second wife but the tone she used stabbed my heart.

I hugged my knees and rested my cheek on them. My eyes landed on my mobile which was next to me on the floor. I picked it up and called Sebastian only to hear the same recorded voice of a female. " Sorry this number is currently switched off. You can leave a voicemail".

I felt like sharing what I was feeling so I did. " Sebastian... Where are you? I miss you so much. But you forget me right? You must be happy there with lots of your new friends. But I-I haven't even smiled since the day you left me. You left knowing that I don't have any friends here". I breathed to stop myself from crying.

" You know what happened after you gone, Sebastian? They married me to Mr. Sean. I don't want to but I had to for Mr. Erik. You know how much he loves me right? But Mr. Sean, he-he is so bad. He f-forced himself on me". My voice broke in the end.

" Nothing bad would have happened if only you were here. You know well that I can't stand for myself. You said I'm your strong soldier, that I'm you strong Bella. But no Sebastian, he-he broke me. He broke your Bella. Sebastian, please come back. I-I need you so much. I can't tell anyone neither you are replying. Please tell me what to do? Am I that hateable?. Am I that bad to deserve this Sebastian? Do I really deserve the hate?". I gulped painfully before continuing.

" You promised me that you'll be with me in all my ups and downs but you also left me as my parents did. Why Sebastian, WHY?". I yelled and threw the mobile away.

Wiping off my tear roughly I stood up. " I don't want to live any further".

SEAN

I told Philips to drop Isabella at my apartment and went to fix the attitude of that lady. I didn't like her from the start but I was only working with her because of Erik.

It's enough now I can't tolerate her anymore. I canceled all the projects with them through email and told them not to be seen around my office or my personal life.

How dare she talk to Isabella like that? What right does she have to say anything to her? That poor girl wasn't able to even make eye contact with them.

I have never had felt this much anger in me. I was always a calm person. I have always received love from my dear ones and given them love in return.

My Bella was also very strong and mature. But Isabella, she has gone through so much since she was only a kid. She still is. She can't even protect herself from people like this. I know she must have been crying her heart out now.

I walked inside the apartment without making any noises. I was about to pass by the kitchen door but froze in my place when my eyes landed on a shattered glass on the floor with a lot of blood around it. My body worked before my mind. I went inside the kitchen but she wasn't there.