35 : A FRIEND

SEAN

My jaw dropped touching the floor when Isabella walked outside the bedroom. Wearing a yellow loose crop top with a blue short, high ponytail, a backpack on her back, and a pair of high-heeled boots on her feet.

Her hands were bare, her neck was bare, a little space between her crop top and shots showing her belly button, legs were full-on display. ' this girl is planning to go out in that fit'.

" Mr. Sean, let's go we are going to be late". She seemed excited grabbing both of her bag's stips near her shoulders.

I closed my mouth, blinking awkwardly. " Isabella-". I paused after calling her name. She just hummed in response waiting for me to continue. " Nothing ". I shook my head. " Forget it". I added opening the main door for her.

I wanted to tell her to change but she was looking happy so I didn't.

Soon we reached college. She seemed nervous and lost in her thoughts on the way, playing with the wedding ring on her finger.

" We are here". I said pulling her out of her thoughts.

" Oh....y-yes". She uttered unbuckling her seat belt. I noticed her fingers were shaking.

" Hey ". I called.

She moved her head up to look at me. I bent towards her and helped her to open it.

I cupped her face with my left hand and placed a peck near her ear. " Best of luck". I moved back giving her a thumbs up with an encouraging smile.

Her nervousness got replaced with blush. She smiled shyly muttering thanks.

Getting off the car she closed it behind her and turned to face the college building. I noticed her shoulder moved up then relaxed as she sighed making her way inside.

ISABELLA

Mr. Sean dropped me and I headed inside the college building. Students were freely roaming around but I was sweating mess. This is my first day. I wish Sebastian was here.

I know it's a medical college and Sebastian wasn't interested in this field but still, I would have dragged him with me here.

I went to the principal's office. He grinned looking at me and took me with him to show me, my class, by himself.

As we reached near a class it became quieter looking at the professor. All the students bowed at him as we stood in front of them.

" Students meet your new fellow". He said turning towards me. " Introduce yourself". He encouraged.

" I'm Isabella Th-Patterson". I smacked my head mentally. This is my first time introducing myself as Patterson. " I hope I'll find friends here". I added nervously.

" Have a seat". The professor said signaling me to go ahead.

As I searched for an empty seat I found only two. My eyes landed on a guy sitting alone but I didn't like his aura so I moved my eyes to another side. This time I found a girl staring at me blankly sitting alone so I decided to sit next to her.