25 : HIS ANGER

ISABELLA

I was busy arranging the grocery in the fridge is when Mr. Sean came in by opening the door with keys. I expected him to get freshen up without exchanging any words as usual but what he did was beyond shock for me.

He tightly grabbed my arm and harshly dragged me with him inside the bedroom. Within a second I was slammed against the wall.

I raised my head to witness anger in his eyes, so much anger. He was standing in my personal space, breathing heavily, looking pissed. But I can say only by smelling near him, he wasn't drunk today.

"Why?" He asked eliminating the little distance between our faces. " WHY DID YOU TELL ERIK?" He yelled in my face.

'What is he talking about?
What I said to Mr. Erik?'.

" I-I....I didn't....I- ". As always I tried to make a damn sentence in a situation like this but failed badly.

" I TOLD YOU. I TOLD YOU BEFORE THE MARRIAGE TO NOT EXPECT LOVE FROM ME. THEN WHY? " He slammed his fist beside me on the wall. I didn't understand anything he was saying but his anger was terrifying me.

"  I-I... don't know. Wha-What...are...you-you saying ". I somehow uttered and moved my head aside because of the closeness.

He let out a dry chuckle and in the next second, he grabbed my jaw with one of his hands and made me face him forcefully. I grabbed his wrist as his fingers were digging in my cheeks.

" What you want? " He looked into my eyes deeply and that exact moment I know I shouldn't try to look away. " I thought you were different. I started trusting you. I did every shit you asked for. Never asked anything from you except for you to not tell anything about our relationship to Erik but you..." He paused clenching his jaw.

" You are also like others. You just want-" Without completing the sentence, without any warning, without any second thought he smashed his lips on mine.

I freezed for a few moments until I felt him sucking my lips. I had no idea about his sudden outburst nor the things he was doing.

I tried to move as he started to kiss me harshly but instead of moving back, he pressed himself on me. My back got hit by the wall badly and the back of my head got pressed. I groan in pain and started crying but he was busy doing his sinful acts. My jaw was still in his tight grip.

" Mr. Sea-". My cries were getting muffled in his mouth. He pushed his tongue inside of my mouth. I felt my lower lip bleeding as he bit it.

I tried to push him by his chest but he wasn't budging a little. I felt too small in front of him. Still, I managed to push him away with all my strength in me yet he tried to attack me but before he could touch me again I placed a hard slap on his face.

" I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING". I yelled in my broken voice.

My lips trembled as he slowly turned his face towards me. His eyes were dark, full of rage, his cheek has turned reddish.

He seemed to come back to his senses after the slap but I was wrong. The beast inside him wasn't satisfied. He clenched my hoodie from near my chest making me tiptoe. " How dare you?" He gritted his teeth and threw me on the bed carelessly. I got panicked and started scooting back without diverting my gaze from his merciless eyes that I witnessed for the first time.