18 : NEW HOPE

SEAN

After getting slapped for the first time in my entire life, I chuckled. Yes I chuckled because that doesn't hurt. Nothing hurts anymore.

I glanced up at his blood shoot eyes which holds pain. " You think I have gone insane, right?. Well I also think so. I lost my all senses with her. I lost my sanity. I lost my love Erik . I lost my Bella. I lost m-my child". Last words came out more like a whisper and I fell on my knees in front of him.

A loud cry escaped from my lips after a long time. I cried for the first time after that night, looking down at his feet while my tears were uncontrollably falling.

" Erik please save me...please tell me...tell me that I haven't gone crazy...tell me...I'm sane...tell me...tell me that...that I'm alive...please Erik... please....".

I wasn't able to speak any further as my breath hiccups. I wasn't able to inhale anymore. I tried to call Erik but nothing came out of my mouth. I tightly grabbed his feet for support.

He immediately kneeled and panicked when he noticed my condition. " Sean, SEAN WHAT HAPPENED?". He asked but I wasn't able to answer at all.

" Sean try to breathe". He rubbed my back but nothing. Now I was out of oxygen. Black dots started appearing in front of my vision. I was about to blackout but suddenly a whimper came out of my mouth when Erik tapped hard on my back. I quickly opened my mouth to take more air and finally be able to breathe.

A sign of relief escaped from his lips. He rushed towards the kitchen and brought a glass of water that I took with my shaky hands. He brought it closer to my mouth and helped me drink while slowly rubbing my back as I was still shaking and breathing heavily.

A few minutes later I finally came back to my normal self.

" YOU ARE COMING WITH ME RIGHT NOW AND THAT'S FINAL". I didn't argue this time because I knew I can't win against him after all this mess.

When we approached home everyone was looking at my messed up self as I was there after a long time. I saw Isabella who was peeking from behind Mr. George's back at me like I'm some gangster.

I went straight to the room where I used to live in. It was the same as it was before. Everything was in place. I took a shower and went down for dinner.

Dinner, after a long time but it was quite silent as no one was speaking to other. I glanced at Erik from time to time but he wasn't sparing any glance at me. Even Mia felt something's up but she didn't say anything.

After dinner, I was awake in my room, laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. I have got addicted to those sleeping pills. I can't sleep without them and right now I didn't have any.

I walked outside the room to kill some time but eventually, I heard some noises when I was about to pass by Erik's room door.

" ...I want my happy little brother back Mia. He has broken into pieces. I can't see him like this". He took a long sigh before speaking. " I raised my hand on him today Mia. I don't want to but I-I...". His voice broke.

For the first time in my life, I saw his vulnerable state. He always has stood by my side, being strong in every situation. No matter what, he's always there for me. He has raised me. Not only him but Mia. They have never said no to me. Even when I told them about my and Bella's relationship they agreed without any second thought.