38 : HE'S BACK

SEAN

" SEBASTIAN?". Isabella shouted.

Leaving everything behind she ran towards Sebastian and threw her arms around him who picked her up effortlessly and spin her around, gaining her loud giggles in response.

Is there anything I didn't do to hear those giggles? Is there someone luckier than Sebastian? his presence is enough to make her giggle that way.

" SEBASTIAN STOP". She shouted making him stop twirling her more. Before putting her down on the floor he pressed his lips on her cheek and gave her a long tight peck on it, he then cupped her face telling her something, happiness was dripping from both of their eyes.

She was jumping in excitement looking up at him with heart eyes while his hands got encircled around her waist firmly. Still lost in their own world.

My fingers curled up into a fist looking at them not getting enough of each other.

Mia and others just adore them like nothing. It's must be nothing new for them but she's my wife now. Doesn't this affect them a little?.

Soon both came towards us and Sebastian bowed slightly. Everyone greeted him back happily. I also faked a smile. Obviously, I'm not happy to see him.

" Where were you so long, young man?". Erik asked.

" I went to England for further studies". Sebastian replied not leaving Isabella's hand from his grip neither she seemed interested to do so.

" You have got so buff". Isabella said poking his bicep with her index finger.

Okay I can't see this anymore

I stood up from the couch facing Erik. " I'll get going now, I've something to take care of in the office". Erik nodded in agreement.

I turned towards Isabella whose smile never left her face since she stepped here. And I can see it getting wider since Sebastian's arrival.

" Get ready in an hour, love". Her eyes widened hearing that nickname I'll be back to pick you up". I added, placing a palm behind her neck and pulled her slightly towards me. I placed a soft peck on her forehead before heading outside.

I don't know why but I felt like doing that. I want to announce that she belongs to me and only.

Sebastian's wide eyes and dropping jaw didn't go unnoticed by me.

ISABELLA

" Bella, why did he-".

Sebastian's words got cut by Mia." Sebastian, join us for dinner tonight". Sebastian nodded before turning his gaze again towards me. " Let's go to your room I have so much to share". He said in excitement.

" Umm...can we go to the rooftop". I asked because my room is now empty, there is nothing to call it a room.

" Okay". He replied shrugging his shoulders.

As we reached there he stretched his body back facing me. I turned him around harshly and started hitting on his arms continuously.