2 : SEBASTIAN

ISABELLA

By shaking my hands and feet I tried to come out of the pool but I wasn't able to do so. I hold my breath as much as possible but soon my lungs got out of oxygen and I gave up. As soon as I inhaled, water filled my nostrils and I started feeling dizzy. I felt heavy as I was pulling down by gravity.

My back was about to touch the floor but before two-arm caught me and bring me out of the pool. Someone lay me down somewhere near the pool. I was coughing so hard that even after I tried to look at the person's face with my blurred vision but I failed. I blacked out.

When I opened my eyes I was in the nursing room of our school. I sat up looking down at myself. I wasn't in those wet clothes instead someone changed them into my PE uniform. There wasn't anyone so I slipped in my shoes and came out of the room.

All classrooms were silent I went inside my class there wasn't anyone. I looked outside only to realise it was about to get dark and school timing was already have over. I quickly grabbed my bag and went outside the classroom to go home as Georgie and others must be waiting for me at home but as soon as I went out I saw Sebastian.

He was standing at the end of the corridor grabbing both sides of his bag near his shoulder, looking at me but I didn't stop. I walked near him and soon passed by him.

" Isabella....I-". He tried to say something but without sparing a glance at him I went to my house. Everyone asked me about my late arrival but I didn't say anything about Sebastian.

The next day, before coming to the class I met a school maid. She told me Sebastian brought me to the nursing room and was there beside me all the time. When she went to the washroom for a minute I disappeared from the nursing room. She was the one who changed my clothes.

My homeroom teacher asked me about the last day incident but I didn't complain about Sebastian, said I slipped in the pool.

The whole day Sebastian was stealing glances at me as he was curious to know the reason that why I didn't complain about him but I didn't pay any attention to him.

After school, I was walking back home. Soon I realized that someone was walking behind me. I stopped and noticed the moment behind me also stopped. I turned to look back, as expected it was Sebastian.

" Why are you following me?". I asked, frowning my brows. I took some steps closer to him and then stopped near him.

For the first time since he came here, I saw him not chewing his gum. Looking here and there trying to say something but seems nervous.
' nervous and Sebastian'
' bad combination'.

I was standing there in front of him waiting for him to speak but he didn't utter any word so I decided to break the silence.

" Do you want to apologise?". I asked and he quickly looked at me. "It's Okay I forgive you". I added and smiled at him. But he didn't smile back still standing on the same spot staring at me.

" You forgive me?". He finally asked after few moments of silence. Looking confused.

" Yeah, that's what I said".
I replied.

" Just like that?". He asked wondering. " I mean if someone have pushed me I would have beaten the shit out-".

I laughed at his statement. "Georgie.....I mean my grandfather always tells me to forgive and let the bad things go. He says not to carry hate in the heart because it's heavy".