13 : WEIRD VIBES

SEAN

I and my friends had a bachelor party of one of our friends. There we drank a little too much.

I tried to stand straight outside my door. Blowing out the bad alcoholic smell I took a deep breath. I then widened my eyes for a second. Not wanting to look drunk in front of Bella. As we got married only six months ago and already I came home drunk.

I slowly unlocked the door and went inside. Closing the door behind I quietly started taking off my shoes.

" You're back finally". I turned immediately when I heard her voice.

" Oh...hmmmm.... I'm back". I replied trying my best not to look drunk but failed badly when I stumbled on my feet while taking off my shoes.

She immediately ran towards me and caught me before I could fall. " You drank?" She asked as she inhaled near me.

I stood up properly on my feet. " Couple glasses of whiskey." I lied.

"And how much of Vodka?"

Well she caught me.

"A little bit more vodka than whiskey." I said showing the little quantity to her, using my index finger and thumb.

" A little bit! I see". She replied sarcastically. Folding her hands on her chest.

" I'm sorry". I mumbled under my breath. Even I was drunk but I respect her a lot. I never wanted to look like a fool but right now I messed up everything.

" It's okay if you drank. You have your life. Enjoy it. I will never interfere in your personal space but not all the time. It's not a good habit. You know that right". She said running her fingers in my messed bangs.

I nodded. "You are so beautiful, Bella". I caressed her cheeks. My gaze landed on her lips that were looking more delicious than ever. I lean to devour them but she placed her palm on my chest and kept the distance.

" You are drunk, Sean. Come on now. Let's go change". She said grabbing my arm. I let her drag me with her in our bedroom.

" You are still beautiful. Tomorrow morning, I'll be sober but you are still beautiful. You know why?. Because you are Bella. My Bella..." I blabbed randomly.

I took a quick shower and felt a little better. Coming out of the washroom I slipped inside the duvet beside Bella, who was now deep in her sleep. I pulled her towards my bare chest by her waist and enjoyed her presence in my arms.

" My Bella". I whispered snuggling into her hair.

I wake up with the worst headache in the morning. I felt the side of my bed empty. I sat up looking for her but she wasn't there. After freshening up I went towards the kitchen where I saw her struggling to cook something.

I leaned my back on the wall trying to stop laughing at the view as she tested her own cooked soup but made a disgusting face and immediately spit it in the sink.

Oh no she caught me laughing

" WHAT?". She looked mad.