Dangerous

MARIO

"Man....Fuck, you said he was definitely going to jail he can call one of them niggas to kill me I gotta get ghost like now" I said to this dumb ass cop Officer Birds. "I don't know what we gonna do I mean he getting out in six months" officer birds shrugged. He took out a whit powdery bag and put on the table. He then took out a pocket knife and cut the bag. He stuck the powdery substance in his mouth tasting it. He then poured some in the table and used his knife to split it into four lines. He took out a dollar bill and began sniffing the lines into his nose. "Aye, what the fuck is wrong with you we could've stuck this shit in the car instead of that little as dime bag"I yelled. This nigga could have at least got a damn year or something but noooo this ole crack headed mutha Fucka want to sniff up the crack to get this nigga convicted and I can't even make a move on his baby mama now or Mikey's empire cause crack headed bitch nigga. "Man, chill we can go after Jordan and Ja'Ray nem tomorrow" He said getting ready to sniff some more. "Man, whatever and you better have your shit together"I said. I walked out the house and walked to my car. I actually know Renaè because Dre introduced us to each other before. I hope that we can work out.....

Chris

"Bro, I hope Dre don't find out what we did to him. He will fuck us up"I said to Rashawn.

"Man, me neither cause that shit would be fucked up"He said.

"Oh,well he'll get over it"I said.

Ja'Ray

"C'mon, Raja you know I ain't mean too, I was drunk"I begged.

"Sure, just like last time only this time you got the bitch pregnant"She yelled.

"I'm sorry"I pleaded.

"Fuck, your sorry as sorry and fuck you"She yelled as the tears threatened to fall.

Rion wasn't here right now she was with Lisa at some water park with Lisa's friends and they're kids.

"You are so selfish and inconsiderate"She sneered.

"Don't say I'm inconsiderate who aborts a baby but say someone else is inconsiderate"I yelled now get angry.

"We were 15 what were we going to do with a baby I would have got kicked out"She said tears now running down her face.

"It's not like they're here now"I yelled.

I knew I hit a soft spot because she didn't even say anything else she just walked away. I followed her into Rion's room. She was about to grab her suit case when I grabbed it out of her hand and tossed it. I grabbed holding her from trying to go back and get it.

"You can be mad at me but your not taking my daughter" I said simply.

"Get your damn hands off me and if you don't wanna go to jail I suggest you get out my damn way"She screamed.

"Go ahead you dumb ass hoe and take my daughter but you better be back here in a few days I'll let yo ass go but if you ain't back in a few days yo ass is dead"I said I had her by the arm and was talking to her face to face. She kept staring and snatched away packing more clothes. She moved to our room putting clothes in her suit case. She went down the stairs and threw the bags in the trunk. She got in the car and drove away. I walked in the house and it felt like apart of me left. I had to get a drink.

"Fuck"I murmured as I threw the strong ass vodka back.

💜Whoa! Didn't see that coming did ya a whole bunch of shit popped off. 😏😬Updating twice tomorrow maybe once and then I'm going back to edit. 😟For a day and this will be it for a week or a few days. 😞💜