Mind made up

Dre

I had picked up Renaè and she told me what happened when I dropped her off at her house. I was mad even though I don't like her I was mad because I wouldn't want that to happen to my daughter or her mama so I wasn't going to let that happen to my friend.

"I'm sorry Renaè but if you want you can stay with me for as long as you need and yes as friends" I said Jokingly about the friends part.

"Thanks Dre I'll stay for a few days" She said.

I leaned in to kiss her but she just backed up and shook her head leaving.

"Where you going" I asked.

"Away from you stop trying to kiss me and were friends nothing more so stop trying to kiss me"She said walking up the stairs going to her class. I just let her walk away I didn't even bother go and get her. Chris was waiting outside for me since I told him I was ditching and he said he would come.

"Bruh,what took you so long" He asked.

"Nothing, talking to Renaè" I said.

"Oh shawty with all the ass she got the biggest ass in the school" He said looking like he was day dreaming.

"Shut up nigga in plus that's mine nobody else can have" I said not catching in to what I said.

"Oh, but a few days ago you just wanted to fuck" He laughed.

"You was like when we gon' fuck Ms.parker she was like huh" He said cracking up. I just laughed with him bro is crazy but you can't hate em gotta love em. We went to the crib and I pulled out boxes that I put my snacks in and I grabbed some hot chips and some Lil Debbie zebra cakes and I got some Gatorade and took it into the game room where Chris was rolling up. We smoked about five blunts we was in the clouds his dumb ass was walking and knocked my X box, Tv and I pad down and I didn't even know it and he didn't either we just sat there floating. Eating chips and watching the wall.

Renaè

Me and Mercedes was talking about Dayja since she was hanging out with Quan she been acting funny and I don't like it not one little bit. It was crazy and I was going to lose my best friend to whatever she's doing.