Homies and Home girls

Renaè

Today is the first day back to school from summer break. I really hated summer sitting in the house staring at my mom all day its not something I like. I might occasionally go down the street from my house and my friends will meet me down there. I don't hate my mom it's just after my dad died she lost her mind and that was about 7 years ago. I cry on my birthdays and his birthdays but she been crying everyday for the last 7 fucking years. She didn't use to smoke or drink but now she do and it's heavy drinking. She cry every night and some man is always over here and I hate it. I decided to go to school before I'm late. I was wearing my Marilyn Monroe crop top and my black booty shorts and my pink with white lace sperry's. I really didn't mind walking to school I never really had much and that why I want to be a singer when I get older. I stop by my best friends house her name is Mercedes she nice but if you push her buttons she quick to pop off. My other best friend is Jasmine she cool and collected she a little scary though. But she nothing like my other friend Dayja. Now Dayja is Mercedes cousin she cool and I bet you she want be at school tomorrow for the simple fact somebody was trying to get with her man Rashawn. The girls met me at the corner on Lakeside down the street from the school. We just walk and talk now Ridgewood is the most ghetto school in Louisiana and I'm not lying.

"Ya'll guess what Rashawn and I broke up last night when I seen him talking to that h*e Rashiya,when I see that b*tch she dead"Dayja said.

"Girl ya'll will be back together tomorrow after you beat up Rashiya"Jasmine spoke.

"Naw, we through for real this time I'm going to kill that b*tch I swear I just wanna see my hands around her throat then see her beg for her life"Dayja said smirking the whole time.

Me, Jasmine,and Mercedes just watched her like she was crazy.

"B*tch you is crazy I told yo mama to take yo crazy ass to therapy then you and Rashawn need to call Vh1 and get a spot on they show for couples therapy."Mercedes said with a serious face.
Me and Jasmine started cracking up.

"Fuck you lonely b*tches"Dayja said walking into the school before us.

"But bitch you the one that ain't got a man"Mercedes whispered and we all busted out laughing even Dayja.

Dre

I was running late and this b*tch was late she know she supposed to be here every morning to give me my daily head. I decided to just go to school and dismiss that bitch at the same damn time. I got in my BMW and drove to school listening to Hot nigga.This be my shit I got plenty homies I got my homie Rashawn, Dj,Cory,Quinn,Rico,Raquan, Lamar, Deshawn,and my Best friend Chris we been bros since forever my mama and his mama been best friends for forever. The boys got they on cars the only reason I'm picking up Chris cause his car is in the shop because he seen somebody with the same thing as his and he had to get his customized with Chris on the side he kills me.

"Nigga I thought you was already at school and left me I was about to get in that ass"He said.

"Naw that bitch was talking about she was coming and she didn't and I was pissed so I cut that bitch off"I said.

"My nigga, but stop at mcdonalds I'm not about to eat that prison food and they have my shit fucked up and I be shitting all over the place"He said with a mug on his face.

"Bruh,I got you"I said laughing. And I headed to mcdonalds.

Warning 🔥
(Book is in construction please excuse everything from chapter 21 on up) Construction may change will not update until construction finished.

Will take a few weeks💅🙌
👇👉 Atleast the book will look better want say it'll be perfect
👏👏👌 Probably will update every other day or few days