A Test

^ The girl is Jasmine.(Go to chapter one if you don't remember) ^

Renaè

My dad called and told me about the test he did on me.He said that it was my only test because the next time I'd think it was a test and stay sleep.He's right because and I'm mad about finding out that all of that was just a test.I was having a good dream I was telling Dayja and she was like yeah a good dream of Dre.Which is not true I don't Talk to him no more.Me and the girls decided to stay at the hotel we was going shopping for baby stuff again and the colors he has as in furniture is wood but covers and stuff is blue.Toys will be blue.His clothes will be all types of colors.I am almost at enough to buy a nice condo or something.My dad says he'll pay the bills when I decide to move.I told him no but he says as a Sorry present for not being there .I eventually said yes when he never gave up.Talking about let me pay it for you staying in my house I took the phone off my ear and mugged it.That didn't even sound right or make sense.But I agreed my stomach is getting bigger and he even kicked this morning.I was sleep but I felt these flutters in my stomach.I put my hand on where I felt it and it kicked more all over the place it hurt bad.So I took it off and he calmed down a little.Even though it hurt I didn't complain because it felt good to know he was even there.I got dressed in a plain white shirt with a grey sweater.It was a light sweater since it was a little chilly outside.I had some black maternal jeans.I put on light eyeshadow and I did my eyelashes and a little blush that was pink but blended in with my skin tone.I called Rion in so I could do her hair.I flat ironed it yesterday so I put it in a pony tail.Then,I curled the pony tail with my wand.She looked cute I put a big pink bow in her hair to match her outfit.She had a pink shirt that had laced flowers.The flowers was white and some black.Then she had matching pants that was blue and had white and pink laced but you couldn't see her skin through the lace it was like another layer under the laces that matched the jeans and shirts original colors.The outfit was cute.I put in her diamond earrings that my brother bought her.And her matching diamond necklace that I found and bought for her."Auntie we look cute and Day Day look cute too"She smiled at me."I know baby we do look cute"I smiled."Can I get my ice cream sandwich now"She asked."Sure but you have to hurry and eat it and here"I said putting a napkin on the collar of her shirt so when she goes and get her ice cream she want mess up her clothes.She ran out my room all happy going to get her ice cream sandwich.Rion is a messy eater when it comes to ice cream I mean she's three so of course she's going to be messy.I went into The guest bedroom that Dayja was staying in for this week.She is a big help around here.My bitch is bad she can make some simple stuff look good.She had a purple crop top with some jeans and some heels.Her hair was curly.She also had smoky eye makeup look.She looked beautiful she and Mercedes is my best friends.Jasmine is a little shady she act weird I don't trust her.She act sneaky.Me,Dayja,and Rion walked out the house and headed to the mall.

Dre

"Alright,Chris what you want to tell me"I asked."Well,the day you and Rashawn went to the store at Mikey's house we couldn't find Dwayne or Renaè,well her and Rion came back from shopping and her stomach was big"He replied."Okay,so she gained weight"I shrugged."Naw, Bruh not like that more like she's pregnant big"He spoke.My mouth was open because it could be mine but again she been fucking with that square nigga Dwayne."How big was she"I asked."She was pretty big"He explained."How far along did she look"I asked."Nigga I don't have no pregnant girlfriend how the fuck would I know"He said in a duh tone."Just guess"I pushed."About five or six months"He said."Five or six months"I thought.I counted the months since we had sex and six months was around the corner but it was about 5 months and 2 weeks."Shit"I cursed under my breath."It's yours isn't it"He questioned."I think so because it was about 5 months and 2 weeks since we fucked she was a virgin so it gotta be mines"I spoke looking at him."Damn, Bruh maybe you should talk to her"He offered."Maybe so because I don't wanna leave her hanging if so and that's just not me I'm not that type"I spoke truthfully."What you going to do"He asked."I'm going to be there but I'm not going to be with her we can co-parent or something"I suggested."Your wrong,because what happens when you don't want to be together she's not going to wait you made it clear to her you don't wanna be with her"He spoke nothing but the truth but I kinda like Cassandra she cool.She can't cook,or clean but she's cool.I might consider getting with her like actually in a relationship.I don't know I'm confused.

Need Want Want
Comment / Vote / Follow
2 / 1 / 2

[I need 2 comment on this chapter,I want 2 follows and a vote]