Connects

^ The girl is Ja'Ray's girlfriend and Rion's mother Raja (A picture of what she looks like) This is a very short chapter and I apologize ^

~Mikey ~ Renaè's dad

"How about 50-50"My connect negotiated.

"No, think of it this way we have to cut it, sell it, and make sure we don't get caught picking it up and all you have to do is provide it so 50-50 isn't going to work"I spoke.

"Good point 70-30"He negotiated.

"How much you giving us"Jordan asked.

" 35 kilo's of each drug y'all ask for"He nodded.

"Sounds good that's a good deal right there better than our old connect and that was a pretty good deal"Jordan spoke.

"We already got your first packages and we'll see y'all in a few months for the trade"He said getting up from his desk and shaking my hand and throwing the boys the bag.

"Nice doing business with you"He smiled.

"Yeah,you too boys let's go"I ordered.This was the first meeting out of four. We meet him every other day for this weekend and next week.We are going to relax today and tomorrow.

Next day we meet with him to understand what we hope to take over and I'm going to ask him a few questions that all drug lords or king pins should know even my dope boys know those questions.

This is questions too see if he the police I know and decline his offer and keep it pushing.Thats why we have four meetings instead of one but I have a few cops on pay roll so I'm not worried and I have a good lawyer so I'm not tripping.

We went back to the hotel and slept and did what we wanted.Some went to the cafeteria to eat and some went to the pool. It was a nice upscale hotel.

The food was bomb I called Renaè this morning and told her not to take Rion to daycare at all. Not invite anybody over and if somebody do come over and they get passed the guards meaning the guards are dead to go in her room in her closet and put in her birthday. I had that built just for her when she moved in.It has all type of supplies of food, shower, bed room, kitchen, it's like a condo it has everything you need it'll last years and I always go down there to refill on stuff.

It just for safety purposes because that's kinda why Renaè's mom left me because she didn't wanna hold me down she was a gold digger and Renaè got kidnapped one time.

Renaè's room now was her old room when she was little I didn't move out because of the memories.

Sometimes, I wish I would've fought for her and maybe she wouldn't be in this predicament now.

And I hate that I couldn't be there I really do because now I don't have a baby girl she's basically a grown woman she's handling hers and doing right so I can't just bring her down like her mother did it's not right she needs guidance and I'm going to help her me and Lisa and I can't wait for my grandson to come.