Mama

Dre is above along with his mom

< Mama said stay out of trouble,Mama said don't be a fool.Mama said stay in somebody's church.Mama said boy stay in school.Mama told me I better be at home,before the street lights came on.Mama always use to cry when I left her, maybe cause daddy was gone.I still remember the lessons my mama taught me. Now it's my turn to show you how far they brought me.

Mama I made it,Ahhh yeahhh. I could of been locked up,I could of been gunned down, But I found my own way. I ain't gonna stop now, cause mama I made it.And I hope I made you proud.

Mama said stay humble.Mama said stay true. mama said boy keep that drama far away from you.Mama told me keep working.Busting on to the future.Mama told me she lost one and she ain't tryna lose two. But I found my way, and I had to get my own. Mama ain't always right but she ain't never led me wrong.I don't know if I'm a make it big, Mama but I made it out. I know I didn't make it easy. And you had your doubts.I still remember the lessons my mama taught me.And now it's my turn to show you how far they brought me.

Mama I made it, Ahhhh yeahhhh. Mama I made it.I could've been locked up, I could've been gunned down. But I found my own way. I ain't gonna stop now. Cause mama I made it.And I hope I made you proud.>

I called my mom after I left Renae's. My mind was spinning and I just needed that motherly love.Yeah, August is right mama ain't always right but she never steered me wrong.I love my mama even after all the stuff she put me through and I was only 14 years old when she first kicked me out.I pulled in the driveway and put my car in park.I walked up the stairs and gave my mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek."Hey,baby how you been?" She asked."Good,How about you"I asked her."I'm good you called me son now talk to me"She spoke sipping on her coffee.It was 11 and it felt good outside the when was blowing but it wasn't cold it was warm and the cool air was relaxing."Well,Uhm I think I got this one girl pregnant.She said it wasn't mines but I counted the date back and it's there.She was a virgin when we fuc-I mean Uhm slept together.I kinda played her.She tried to talk to me at school and I ignored her.I guess that's what she was trying to tell me.Well,her dad come to find out is my boss.Well I seen her at her dads often.I thought her brother was her boyfriend I got jealous.I didn't know she was pregnant cause she always wore hoodies.One day she went with her niece and me and Rashawn went to the store.Chris was there and he said he seen her stomach.But this dude named Dwayne was carrying her.And that's why I think it's not mine but it is."I reminiscenced."Well all you can do is apologize tell her your truly sorry but don't just say it mean it and if you don't wanna be faithful stay away from her and let her be happy with somebody else and you do you.But if not stay there and be there for her. I can tell she still loves you even though you did her dirty"She nodded.I agreed but Renaè isn't getting with anybody if it ain't Me." You are too young to be having kids and this will be the last until your grown understand me"She scolded."Yeah, I know what you mean your right"I nodded my head."But is that all your telling me because I want to meet this girl"My mom smiled."Uh yeah that's all and you can meet her next week"I lied."Oh can't wait to my grandchild get here"She laughed she was excited."I don't know if it's mines"I frowned at her excitement."Boy,it's yours she's just mad"She informed me.I just nodded and laid back on the porch smiling hoping my mom was right.I always wanted a kid and what better way than right now.I'll be 18 when he's born and I'm excited even though it don't show on the outside.Im very excited I'm going to invite Renaè somewhere tomorrow just to give her my appreciation. I love her just for the gift she giving me I'm really thankful for her.