Bonding

^ Dayja is the girl above^

Renaè

Me and Rion was in my room doing each other's nails. Rion decided her dolls needed a make over and cut off her doll frosty and Royal's hair. She refused to cut snowflakes hair.

She pulled there hair to the side and cut it shoulder length.
The bratz dolls that I believed to originally be Sasha and Yasmin (my favorite dolls back in the day I loved them I had stacks of them in my closet when I was little I never cut they're hair but the other dolls I got I did some I would cut bald).

Before she renamed them her own little names she made up.

"Rion let's go to the store"I offered.

"Yay, I love shopping with mommy at the store"She smiled.I smiled and put her hair in her famous puff ball. I gelled her edges and put a big bow in her head.I threw my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone and keys and left.I called Dayja and asked if she wanted to come and she said yes.She needed some stuff for Quan's house.As soon as I got there she was already walking to the car.She got in and instantly looked at me crazy then playfully rolled her eyes."What"I asked."I haven't talked to you in forever but I guess you getting ready to pop"She smiled."I'm sorry and I'm only 5 months"I spoke pulling out the driveway."So you got four short months left and you said 5 months like you actually 3 weeks like bitch whet"She laughed.I just rolled my eyes.Her eyes roamed the car until I guess she seen Rion who was sleep.She screamed waking up Rion.Rion started to cry because just like her daddy,uncle,and mama.They hate to be woken up."Rion, it's okay go back to sleep"I spoke.She was back to sleep in no time but that didn't stop me from mugging Dayja."What the fuck Dayja"I whispered."Sorry,I couldn't help it I honestly thought she was yours"Dayja explained."Well she's not she's my niece"I informed."She's too cute she look just like you and her mama"Dayja spoke.Dayja only met Raja once and Raja and Dayja just hit it off they liked each other one because the names kinda rhymed and they shared birthdays.We got to the store and Rion was still sleep so we shopped with her in the basket and me looking for stuff I liked in my room or food in the house.I ended up getting all types of junk and even a new table,lamp, and digital clock.I took Dayja back home when we was finished but she said she wanted to stay the night so she went and got a bag.We got home and Rion was up so we talked and cooked while Rion was watching her recorded Disney show she didn't get to watch."Rion come and call your daddy before we eat and then go get in the tub down the hall so you can go to bed"I yelled to her over the T.V. Since it was so loud.She hung the phone up and did what she was told while me and Dayja continued to cook.Rion was done by time we finished she even got to finish her show.We ate and I dismissed Rion to go brush her teeth and use the bathroom before she goes to bed.Dayja was sleeping in a guest room across the hall from mines.We finished eating and went straight to sleep and I slept so good I smiled in my sleep for once in a long time.Very long time and it was sincere because this is all I wanted and I can't wait till my son arrives I'm quitting all my old habits for him,the partying every night.Drinking,all of that because I want to be an example.I want to be a good example.

~ Dre ~

Chris told me that he had to tell me something important.I was enjoying myself so I decided to ask if it could wait.He said it could so I just dropped it and enjoyed my break that we would have.I don't have a problem with hearing about some stuff but I need to stay focused before I get us all caught up.I mean Chris is my Bestfriend I tell this nigga everything and he tell me everything I know a lot about him and his family I know his grandma and sister and he knows my Mama and my two brothers.They're both 9 years old since they're twins.I love my mom to death even though she did me wrong.She did some foul ass shit to me and it hurt me deeply.That pain probably will never go away because my mama and I was so close and she stabbed me in my back.I shook my head thinking about what happened that day.I'll forgive but never forget.Chris even knew my aunt that took me in.All Chris had was his grandma and sister since his moms is dead.I shook my head again.Chris's mom was like a mom to me when I ain't have shit.I lived with my aunt but she passed away from lung cancer.I then moved in with Chris and his family they took me in but I wasn't happy so I started slanging.And then Chris mom passed and he moved his sister in with his grandma.She was a nice lady.Of course,she could cook.Chris ended up staying in his mom for a while then he got enough to buy his own house.We been best friends since we was 6 years old when I visited my aunt.I went walking and we talked and played.That happened everyday in the summer.I even got to start spending the night then we went to school together and that's how we are where we are today.I left Chris alone today, since today was an emotional day for him.I was in the same room so I could hear him he was just drinking,smoking,and eventually went to sleep.I went in there to check on him and he was sleep.I threw the bottles of Ciroć in the trash and then I covered him up with his moms favorite blanket.This what I been doing for the last 9 years.He do the same when I'm in my feelings.Leave me alone for a minute and then he come and cover me up if I go to sleep.See Chris is more than my Bestfriend that's my brother.Been my brother because if we ain't got nobody we got each other.I got him he got me and that's all that matters.Because at the end of the day these niggas we call homies in the streets ain't got us we got us and that's all it'll ever be.We been having each other since we was 5 we 17 now about to be 18 in a few months.