Interrogation pt.1

DRE aka KING
"So, Mr. Williams"The detective said. I didn't say a word I just stared at him."Are you a drug dealer what do you do"He asked."I see don't wanna answer that's fine time will be added because you didn't answer us and cooperate"He lied."So is you a drug dealer and is your name King in the streets"He asked."And what relations do you have with Ms. Johnson"He asked. I stood there confused cause I didn't know no Ms. Johnson. The only ms. Johnson I know is this girl I used to fuck with."Ms. Renaè Jackson" He informed. Oh I didn't know her last name was Johnson. I still didn't say a word." If your fingerprints is on that bag you can go away for a long time so just give us information"He got up and paced back in forth he sat down."Who is Michael Johnson to you"He asked. Damn! This nigga is pushing. The streets is hot."When can I make a call"I asked."Uh got dammit"He huffed. He pulled me up and took me to the phones. The first person I called was Mikey the streets was hot as hell."Hello, who the fuck is this"He asked."Mike, the oven is hot and the cake burned"I said speaking in code. I just told him the streets is hot and I got caught with some weed."How many"He asked."Just one"I explained."Was your hands dirty"He asked.He just asked me was I guilty."No, we got some snakes"I said."They was heavy too"I told him. I just told him that they was on me heavy and they asked some heavy questions."Okay I'm sending some help, One"He disconnected.He was just telling me what happened and he was sending help. When I finished the cop took me into a holding cell. Shit! The streets was hot as hell and this nigga was on me heavy. This nigga shoved me in the damn cell and I'm gon remember his ass Mr. Birds. That nigga dead.

I know it's short my birthday is coming up. January 25th turn tha fuck up