Truth Date

Rashawn

I left Chris's after coming from the store with a picture frame so Chris can put a picture of his sister in it. I was to chik-fil-A to talk to Dayja about her talking to Quan. I seen Renaè's car she was sitting in the car and Dayja was in the restraunt. I went in and ordered and when they gave me my food I sat with Dayja who was eating.

"Wassup"I asked.

"Hmmph" She shrugged.

"You seeing Quan" I asked getting to the point.

"Yeah" She said smiling all of a sudden like she was thinking about him. I shivered.

"You happy" I asked.

"Yeah he's a nice guy once you get to know him" She said nodding her head.

"Already know him and he ain't as nice as you think" I said sipping my sprite.

"Why couldn't you wait on me" I asked.

"Wait on you for what. I'm not going to wait for anybody I tried to wait on you, I loved you but you ain't love me back you kissed her in my face and it hurt I been riding with you forever. And It has been on my mind for a minute. I think we should break up for real this time. None if that break up to make up shit we been doing every time you cheat on me. My girls is right we do that a lot and it needs to change. In plus you don't love me you would rather have a hoe" She said standing up leaving he unfinished food. She walked out the store and was about to open up the door when I stopped her.

"Do you love me, Dayja" I asked. "I will always love you but not more than myself" She said. "I don't even love her"I told her the honest truth. "Why did you kiss her in my face. Why did you text her when me and you was on dates. Why did you stop seeing me for a month. Why did you do me like I was a side line when I was far from that. And this is why I questioned my existence in the relationship we HAD" She yelled and finally got in the car and left. To be honest with myself I loved Dayja to deaf. Dayja would be the only girl I married. The only girl I gave my all too. The only girl that met my family and I've told her this before and she knows.

RENAÈ

Dre texted me while I was watching a video on YouTube called Aunt fee she is too funny she was in the kitchen cooking yelling at Tavis it is hillarious. He said to come to Mcdonalds so when Dayja got in I took her home and went to Mcdonalds.

"Hey" I said hugging him.

"Wassup" He asked.

We pulled a part and went to order after ordering and getting our food we ate.

"So what up with you ain't heard from you in a while" He asked.

I stopped eating and I told him about my moms boyfriend. He got angry.

"You spending the night with me" He demanded. I shook my head and got in his car as he took me to my moms and told me to grab some clothes to sleep in and for school tomorrow. I went and got my stuff to bathe with a couple pair of extra clothes and extra shoes. I went back and got in the car and he took me back to mcdonalds telling me to follow him. I followed him for about 35 minutes to a middle classed home. It was nice but nothing to big or too little just what I liked. He opened the door for me showing me my room for the night.Then I went down stairs and cooked some enchilada's. We ate and I was tired so I showered and went to bed.

It's short I know but next chapter may be boring but it may be good IDK you gotta let me know in comments I love reading them