Welcome Home King 1

🙊 Y'all ain't gonna believe it.... 🍹There a sequel and the picture above is the cover..... I did that, didn't I. But anyways..... Back to the story

RENAÈ

Mama li think I'm crazy. She thought I was sleep when she asked Ja'Ray and Jordan to help her with King's nursery. I was sleep so they didn't pay me any attention. They didn't know I was a light sleeper. They was just talking and she was cooing over King.

That was about two days ago today me and King get to go home. Chris, Rashawn, Ja'Ray, Jordan and my daddy is coming to pick me up. Ja'Ray and Jordan were just tagging along to see king before that went on they're business trip. They were going to Chicago then they're getting on the plane going to Compton, California. After they come from Compton they're going Mexico to talk with some people about something. When they talk 'business' they keep everything short and sweet.

But I don't care I just nod. Dre I gave up on him calling he hasn't called at all. Just the same childish ass games. Rashawn or Chris just delivers messages. If he keeps playing games like this that tells me. One, he hasn't matured enough. Two, I don't think I could handle two babies. Three, he most likely want come around and see King for weeks or months.

Rashawn and Chris were packing up King's new things and putting them in they're cars. I was feeding King before we left. He was sleep but he hadn't ate this morning because I was busy making calls about school plans and stuff. I don't regret King at all I regret who I had him with. I regret that I had him so early in my life. But out of those regrets I still don't regret them.

"Come on Baby girl" My dad said.

"Alright just let me grab King's bag" I reached down to grab the bag.

"Ouch" I hissed.

"Baby girl you okay"

"No, I think I need a wheel chair" I said.

"Alright" while he went to get a wheel chair I sat right back down placing the diaper bag next to me.

"Come on baby girl" He said.

He helped me out the bed and into the wheel chair.

We rolled down the hallway towards elevators. He pressed the down button and we waited patiently until it got to our floor. The doors opened and we strolled in. He pressed level one and we rolled down feeling the butterflies in our stomach.

The doors opened indicating it was time for us to get off. We were walking towards the front entrance when we seen big, huge buff dudes walking towards us. They started putting on they're ski masks pulling the guns from Behring they're back and placing it firmly in they're hands. I had terror written all over my face.

MICHAEL

I knew exactly who those men were they were coming to kill Renaè and King because my team killed this mans wife and his child. He was just as powerful as me. People called him 'Bullet'. I checked my waistband for my gun and cussed under my breath when I didn't feel it. I went for the back entrance running trying to not make it bumpy so I wouldn't wake little king and make my baby girl hurt worst than she already is.

I told Renaè to tell Ja'Ray and Jordan to pull to the back and get the other two bodyguard trucks that I had here so if this situation happened they'll handle it. By the time we got to the door Chris and Rashawn pulled up in they're 2015 Challenger making the tires screech as they turned. The black trucks was right behind them. Rashawn and Ja'Ray hopped out the cars that they were in. Ja'Ray grabbed king while Rashawn picked Renaè up and took her to the Black on Black 2015 Yukon SUV.