The pressure

RENAÈ

"Okay, Ms Renaè push when I tell you okay" The nurse said.

"Okay" I groaned in pain. The pain was excruciating. I was under a lot of pressure he was ready and she was telling me I had to wait.

"Oh my god it looks like he's coming feet first" The nurse panicked.

"I'm going to get a doctor whatever you do don't push" She explained to me before she went running out the door and down the hall. When she left I stared hyperventilating. The ladies tried to calm me down.

"Your gonna be fine Renaè you and the baby, stop it"The shouted trying to calm me down.

"I---Can't do it" I sniffled.

"You can do it just don't think about it" Dayja assured me. The doctor then came in after I had calmed down.

"So how are we doing ladies" He asked them.

I heard several 'goods' around the room.

"The fuck I told them they needed to fire her dumb ass" He whispered but I heard him.

"Renaè, the baby is not a breech his head is right here" The doctor explained.

I exhaled I could finally breathe right knowing he would be okay.

"Okay, Thankyou but I really gotta push" I huffed.

"Okay, pass me those gloves please" He pointed to the gloves that were sitting by mama Lisa. She passed them to him and he quickly slipped them on.

"Okay push" He said. I pushed my hardest I was already just about out of energy.

"Push harder you can do it" He encouraged. Everybody was encouraging me to push.

"I feel his head give me three big pushes" He said.

I did just that and soon after I heard my babies cries. I looked at him and fell in love instantly. I thought I was in love when he was in my stomach I was wrong.

The doctor cleaned him off and passed him to me. I looked in his pretty light brown eyes. He looked just like Dre. Like they looked like identical twins it was crazy.

The ladies crowded around me staring at him. He was just too cute. I was in love with him. I couldn't even express how I felt when I seen him or when he was placed in my arms.

It was like when I looked at him I got protective of him. The ladies were washing they're hands trying to hold him. I don't even think they went to tell the men. But I didn't care I was tired.

King Jaiden Williams
4/22/15 9:15 Mercy Hospital

My name was signed on there. I'll just have to get Dre's name signed on it when he get out.

JA'RAY

"I just heard a cry I know she had him" I said. "Shut up Ja'Ray you ain't hear shit" Jordan chimed in.

This nigga couldn't even hear over hear watching porn in a damn hospital. Who does that?Who does it period? A nigga that ain't got no bitches. Welven da great head ass. Who don't got no bitches?

But I want worried about these niggas I know what I heard so I got my ass up and went to the door and let these niggas sit out here. I simply knocked and walked in. My mama was holding my nephew. Rocking him the sight was cute but not in a gay way it was aight I guess. Everybody was watching him. People was talking and laughing.

I would've went and go them but fuck them niggas they ain't believe me so fuck em all. I washed my hands and took my nephew from my mama. She scolded my ass. Renae's ass was sleep. Mama eventually gave me the baby and I held him for a little and passed him he was too small.