Okay....

So I wanna give shoutouts to two very important people.

@ Zadi_Boo @AlexisNicole1 @Drunk_inlovee

I commend these people not just for commenting but for giving credit to someone who has worked hard for it. I update and update and it seems like nobody really shows their appreciation for it. So I thank them and when I make a sequel at the end I'm gonna have 100 votes and like 30 comments on the story or there want be a sequel for like a month or two. And I already got the sequel written I just need the support. And these 3 gave me that. And I'm not going to story and say they're the only ones because they're not. And I wanna give a big Thankyou! To the first person to ever vote on this book. And another to the first person to ever read this book. And to everyone who still reads it. I'm not a professional but I try and I don't do it for me I do it all for y'all. I would like my book to get a million reads and 50k votes. Most just make books for the heck of it but all my life I wrote little books and stuff. I always got A's in my language arts class. So, yeah I wanted to do this but I want to do this by teaching something it's just in chapter 39. So all the problems are just now unraveling. Some people are trapped in situations and they don't know how to get out so I wanna make my books based off of that. I love all of you guys that are reading this and I appreciate you. And I hope this changes you. I don't want you guys to look at this book and say oh he's a drug dealer. And then say she's trying to change him. Cause she's not trying to do that as you can see she barely can get with him. But Thankyou will update today and tommorow. At 10-11 today. 5-6 tommorow.