Stop lyin

( Okay this is Nicki Minaj with August but replace her face with Draya and you can go to google and hook who she is she's Draya Michelle I forgot what show she play off of).

< Ahhhh, own up to your bullshit. Yeah it's about that time.Damn,don't you look foolish.Cause you know I know you know you lyin. Yeah right uh huh. Yeah right mhmm stop lyin. Yeah right uh huh.Yeah right mhmm.
Confrontation is the conversation.Your contact - Erased it. Can't take it - No patience. Major mistake is me believing in you when you say shit.Thought you changed well since you can't I can no longer take it. Go head and face it, Plain and basic, different occasions.Gave you my trust,and you apologized than betrayed it.Shame on me,Further repeat,I'm all out of favors.And Nothing else can save you..........
Guess you missing integrity. Still gotta focus on what's in the head of me.Great understanding of me as a whole. Probably one of the reasons you scared of me. Fiction you telling me, stupid expecting me.Thinking I'm a believe what I'm not believing Excuse me,I'm sorry I abruptly beg you pardon. >

Renaè

I was heated that nasty dirty bitch gone do some grimy shit like that.I was there for her but this is how she be there for me.Go and fuck my baby daddy.The bitch going to call me tryin to reach out to me and some mo shit. I didn't even wanna talk to her. But I ain't sweating ain't nothing happen to me I'm fine.Nothing happen to my baby I'm fine. I just sat in my bed watching Vh1. Love and hip Hollywood was on.That bitch hazel is talking to Teairra M. Talking about not doing the album with berg and she told her off like real fast. I don't know where my daddy and mama Lisa went but it's late and I'm at home by myself.Well the maids are here and guards.I just told myself I wasn't going to worry or stress because he's trifling and so is she.The bitch rank anyways.But,she know she don't want these hands swinging on her. "Miss Renaè you have a visitor I'll send them up"The maid Mariah said.I didn't even answer I just kept eating my ice cream. Knock! Knock! "Come in"I told the person behind the door.As soon as I seen who it was I yelled "Get out". "Renaè for real I'm sorry I hurt you,it isn't what you think it was"He spoke."Yeah, can you please get out my room and drop it I'm over it and you.Your a liar why was your zipper open and why was y'all sweating.Dont play me as a fool cause I'm not."
"Bae-" I cut him off."I'm not your bae and to you I never was.He just stared at me blandly.His eyes roamed down to my stomach.And I hurried and covered it up."You don't have to hide it tell me the truth"He said calmly."It's not an it it's an 'He' and once again GET OUT " I shouted.But instead he came closer to me.He took off his shoes and climbed in my bed with me."What are you doing get out" I whispered.He didn't listen he just took the covers off my stomach and he rubbed my belly. I felt little flutters in my stomach and it felt weird because I never felt it before.He kicked for the first time and FOR DRE. I was jealous.And I felt uncomfortable so I raised up and attempted to get out the bed.I didn't make it far because Dre pulled me back.He kissed my lips and I just had a mug on my face."I hate you"Was all I said to him before I really climbed out the bed and waddled around the bed to my bathroom.He hopped up and grabbed me again and held me in his arms as I cried."You was suppose to be there for me and you wasn't you was suppose to be my Bestfriend but you betrayed my trust"I sniffled."I'm sorry but I can take it back all I wanna know is is it mines"He looked deep in my eyes searching them for answers for truth."No, and I'm glad because I want have to be stuck with you I pushed him an hopped up.I waddled to the bathroom this time without being stopped.Slamming the door in the process.To bad me and him will never work we was too caught in lies.To find love.

Dre
I wasn't really mad but what it really ain't mines.I wonder who's it is.I felt bad because when she said no I felt like I got slapped in the face.I realized that I really do love Renaè.I feel like she was lying but felt like she was telling the truth.I guess I just need to go see my mama.Even though she kicked me out I need her advice.